Truck Season Automotive Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 20, 2014
This is a big 50mm diameter watch but, that's exactly why I love it! It really makes a great statement and has the look, feel and style of a much more expense precision time instrument. Added features are, a Swiss Quartz Movement and Water Resistant Rating of 300 meters. Very happy with this purchase. Thank you.
2 people found this helpful
on March 3, 2018
Just an awesome watch .. it's now my everyday watch, great quality and very comfortable.
on May 17, 2014
Big is in the trend right now, so this is a big watch that does not look to big and does not overhang on my medium sized wrist.
Keeps time very good.
I am getting a lot of compliments.
Good workmanship.
Good finish.
Yes I would recommend to my friends and family.
3 people found this helpful
on May 8, 2016
Absolutely love this watch!! I'm a big guy and like the bigger watches. This one is big and just right for me. However if you don't like the bigger and heavier watches, this one is not for you.

I also really like the color combination of the black face, some red trim, and also the white hands and numbers. These colors in conjunction with the silver watch are beautiful.

This watch was also very affordable on Amazon for such a nice piece. I highly recommend this model of watch.
on July 26, 2016
my favorite watch!!! big face and heavy, had to get some links taken out b/c I have very small wrists!!! but the watch is straight up beautiful, lol!!!
on March 16, 2015
My husband loves his watch. He has gotten so many compliments on it, and where he got it at. He does like sporting it off. I catch him looking down at his watch and asking,"It looks good on me, right?" Lol
on August 17, 2016
Great product would recommend.
on August 31, 2014
This is a great looking watch, nice size (I like big watches) but I don't know about the band material, is leaving some kind of steel smudging on my skin from one of the sides. I think I'll contact Invicta about this because I love the watch.
on June 14, 2015
Nice watch made well for the price. Aliitle on the large size but ok keeps good time very nice style looks great good buy.
on May 11, 2015
Excellent experience! All according to the agreement. Impeccable compliance deadlines. Thank you very much!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question