Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on April 23, 2015
I bought this watch for my wife because I had seen looking at quite a bit of rose gold jewelry and watches. After doing much research I decided that the Invicta watches seemed to be the best quality for price. My wife loves this watch. She wears it as her every day watch, but it is also fancy enough to wear when she dresses up. The watch has a sturdy construction as well.
on January 14, 2015
This watch is beautiful. After a few links were taken out, it fits perfectly. Once someone shows you how to open and close the clasp, it's simple. The Rose Gold 18ct finish is lovely. I think the Swiss Movement will be more accurate than my Rolex which always lost time.

I have a small wrist and it fits perfectly. Great value!!!
on July 8, 2015
The watch is very nice. Feels nice on the wrist. The stones are very small and hardly visible. The color is perfect and I have received many compliments on it. If you have trouble figuring out how to work the clasp, check you tube. It's easy once you see how.
on April 3, 2014
Love everything I have bought from Amazon. Great service!!! Only one complaint..... I cannot figure,
how on earth, you open the clasp on my watch, thus..... I have not been able to wear it. I am planning on taking it to a jeweler ..... I sure hope they are able to figure it out. There were no directions as to opening the clasp!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 9, 2016
this watch turn on dark yellow color after 6 months of use. I don't recommend it.
on April 26, 2014
I would have given it a 5 , but I could not give it a 5 because it is almost impossible to take off . The clasp is so tight; I have to use a small object to open the clasp . I will have to bring it to a jeweler to fix it .
on December 29, 2013
Bought it for my mom for Christmas. She loved it. The numbers are a little larger so she doesn't need her glasses to read. The rose gold is very pretty.
on February 20, 2014
Bought as a birthday present for my mother, she loved the color and the style. The small stones add a little flash, without being gaudy.
on February 11, 2014
The invicta brand has an overprice. You should not pay more than 65 dollars. The closure is terrible is too difficult to put on and take off ..I should returned it but is more expensive for me send back..
on March 28, 2014
I love this watch. It might be too flashy for some people's tastes, but I think it's very pretty. The color is great, and the dial is large enough to actually see what time it is!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question