Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on December 12, 2011
I ordered this watch expecting superior accuracy because it is described as a chronograph. I have had to keep resetting the time from day one and it kept lagging behind. It is a fabulous looking timepiece, but it did not perform as promised. Too bad, I had to return it.
on November 22, 2011
Very good product, I don't have a problem with this watch, it exceed my expectations. I will refer Invicta to anyone.
on May 16, 2015
Every Invicta watch I have bought at this price point with the gold plating is not worth the money. The gold plating wears off at the band and clasp area after a week of wearing.
on June 11, 2014
This is a very beautiful watch....bought this as a gift for someone....they loves it....great price for this watch. I will recommend buying this watch.
on June 26, 2015
That watch looks more expensive than I paid for it. Very beautiful watch.
on March 12, 2016
Well made and easily adjusted to my size. Another great amazon purchase!
on July 22, 2014
Great timing, great price, great quality, I love it!!! 😁😁😁😁
on January 18, 2016
Nice watch. I gifted this to my Father and he loved it.
on October 3, 2016
Great deals.
on February 24, 2016
otimo.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.