Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 312 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 340 reviews
on May 20, 2015
Great big watch... It isn't for casual wear. You can wear this watch to a party, interview, or wedding, times when you need to impress people. This watch is probably bigger than you are thinking, so I will add some pictures in the description against my keyboard to judge the size. The 'stopwatch' works well and is accurate against the other instruments. If you have a reaction with metal bands, like I do and you must wear something else, this band is comfortable. The metal bands look more expensive but it isn't worth being uncomfortable. Easy to set and read, the manual with all the literature plus warranty card is included. I recommend this watch if you are going on a date and she is cute... if she is ugly it doesnt matter as much.
review image review image review image review image
on March 1, 2012
This watch is big, but i can say its looks so good. I prefer wear it with casual cloth, because i prefer other types of watchs when i wear formal cloth. If you wanna an sporty/Casual look... this is your watch. Very good price with amazon.
review image
on January 31, 2015
good quality. But the belt is cloth no plastic or leather
on May 25, 2015
Hideous in person
on August 11, 2016
I returned it
on July 5, 2012
As others have said, "...you get what you pay for," and in this case, I couldn't agree more. This watch is very good at what it is. It's a good deal at $99. It keeps very good time, has a date and stop watch function, and makes a nice impression whenever I wear it.

The MSRP of $600 (or more) is ridiculous. Also, I believe Invicta's extended warranty (which is based on your watch model's MSRP) is silly and just presents an opportunity for Invicta to make more money. Heck, FOSSIL watches are guaranteed for thirteen years! I don't expect much from a watch that comes with a one-year warranty. And I guess Invicta doesn't either. So, get this watch because you like the style, because you want to impress, or just for the fun of it. At about $100, that's exactly what this watch is for. BTW, there are slightly-confused and confusing instructions for setting the timer sub-dials to the straight-up 12 o'clock position. ("zeroing them out)" The instructions lead one to believe that the "A" button will reset a sub-dial, and that the "B" button switches WHICH SUB-DIAL the "A" button is affecting. <WHEW>

WRONG. In fact, the "B" button does NOT change which sub-dial you are zeroing. After you follow the initial instructions to get into this mode, the "A" button moves the SECOND HAND ONLY. The "B" button moves the TENTHS HAND ONLY. To "zero" the minute button, you must keep the "A" button depressed until the MINUTE HAND has progressed to the 12 o'clock position. Be careful as you close in on it. Stop holding "A" shortly before the MINUTE HAND is straight up. Then just nudge the SECOND HAND one press-at-a-time. Fortunately you may not have to do this at all, and if you do (I did) you will most likely only have to do it once.

This watch won't make my Tissot, Seiko, or any other moderately-priced chronograph jealous, but, if you like BIG and IMPRESSIVE, this is a nice one to add to your collection. And if you own a more expensive watch, this is the one to take with you on vacation. It won't break your heart if it disappears or is damaged. OH... one other thing: This is the ONLY Left-handed watch I've ever owned. I'm strongly left-handed and wear my watch on my right wrist. If you do, you'll appreciate this watch all the more!

At this price point, I will definitely think about buying another Invicta model!
on December 31, 2011
I had been looking around for a "lefty watch" and decided to get this one. I was a little reluctant to get an Invicta because right or wrong I sort of attribute an aire of trashiness to anything sold and hyped on those TV shopping channels.

The watch is Big, very big, but the on-line information accurately states this. The Gold and Black appearance is rather nice and the white dials and red second hand make it very easy to read. The outside of the band is a medium-coarse black fabric with black stitching and the inside is a leather that is quite comfortable if wearing the watch all day. The gold appearance of the bezel is near the orange end of the Gold scale. The look of the lines and general appearance of the bezel are sharp and crisp.

The stop-watch function is nice, but many of us have no need for this and instead it rather just adds to the appearance of the "Tachymeter" style design. I will give it a point off for accuracy, it seems to gain about 3 seconds each week. I have two Accutron watches that I paid about the same price for though they did have a slightly higher list. One of the Accutrons gains about 2 seconds in 6 months and the other one will lose 3 sec in 6 months. Not bad by historical standards of watch accuracy, but I expected a little better with all the "Swiss Swiss Swiss" hype.
on December 17, 2011
Ordered this sight unseen. Very happy with purchase. This watch is "Big" and looks expensive. Solidly build and highly recommended. Once again, Amazon had the best price after an extensive search.
on February 26, 2012
Pretty nice, guys! Goes very well with dress clothes and/or casual dressing. The band is cool but is made of fabric (so if you want leather you'll have to replace it). The side buttons are soft and work just fine as well as the chronometer. I do recommend it.
on January 20, 2012
Terrible accuracy in my watch, it seems to gain about 3 seconds each DAY!. It is heavy and big more than it seems in Amazon. Instruction is not for this model, but for all Invictas.
Only pro: nice stopper option and a bold strap. It was presented as 70% off. It is not worth even of this price comparing other brands.