Lyft Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on July 5, 2017
You only received 5 stars, the day that I received the product it was not working properly. After a few hours of troubleshooting the problem, I found that it needed a battery. So, after work which was the same day it was delivered July 3rd, instead of returning it I took it upon myself to purchase a new battery for $14. At this time the the watch is operating perfectly, please cancel the return.
review image
on August 28, 2016
Beautiful watch! Great looking bubble crystal face with the right touch of gold and silver. Nice weight and feel on the wrist. Perfect for every day wearing, but just right for special occasions.
on January 31, 2014
This large watch will get attention , the curve of the crystal does not make it as easy to see the hands as you would expect for a watch of this size but it makes a statement.
on January 9, 2014
I bought this watch for my husband and I also bought one for myself in pink. This watch is awesome but it does take a man with a large wrist. If it is too large you can get some links taken out, which my husband did and it was only $4.00.Getting back to the watch, it is very large , heavy, with a large face so you won't have any trouble seeing the hands. From the watch to the way it was packaged screams quality. The company is an American company and that is a definite plus. You will not go wrong with this watch.
on December 20, 2013
I love the Lupa style. It fits my wrist like a glove. I never take it off. If you like big watches buy it, you will feel the same.
on December 10, 2013
This is simply gorgeous. It's elegant, yet can be worn casually too. Love the luminous numerals. Made a perfect gift!
on January 17, 2014
Beautiful & great watch! I really like the color and size. Thank you for sending as fast as you did!
on December 20, 2013
My mother loved the rose gold I bought myself. She insisted on one for her so it was perfect for her birthday which is on Christmas day.
on November 30, 2016
The watch not working, it's the second one
on November 30, 2014
My first return of an Invicta Watch! I currently own 22 Invictas. This one stopped working after a day. I know it's a lower end watch but, it should at least work. It will be returned.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.