Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on January 8, 2014
This watch is heavy and large. This is great news because in over 26 years of marriage it is the first watch I've ever purchased for him that came with a band large enough for his wrist. (The extra links can be removed to make it smaller). It looks nice to wear for going out or getting dressed up. I would purchase it again. He really liked it.
on December 31, 2013
Upon ordering the Invicta Lupah I looked at every picture over and over again. There was no flaws and knew it would be perfect for my wife. My wife enjoys big face watches and I knew this was the perfect one for her. Invicta is one of my favorite brands and I own several of them. This Lupah was too good to pass up. When the watch arrives it came in it's standard yellow custom box that looks great. The watch didn't have a single flaw. This piece is easily a 4 out of 5. Thanks Invicta and Amazon.
on January 13, 2014
My husband love this watch. It is big and that is the type of watch that he likes. The only thing that he do not care about is face of the watch because he said it looks like a bifocal. He will buy more watches made by Invicta if the face do not look like a bifocal.
on January 20, 2015
I bought this to complete a his and her set for my husband, (I have the baby Lupah in the same model.) He said he had no idea when I told him we were going to have his and her watches that his would be so nice looking. When we got it today he immediately took 3 links out and said that when he puts his wedding ring on in the morning, he will put on his Lupah. This is the style that put Invicta on the map, and I believe that it will always be one of my favorites.
on March 27, 2015
Arrived with a dead battery as other reviews have stated. Put in a new battery and it still didn't work
on March 12, 2014
This watch is nice. but, it looks like a small face wrist watch in this picture. The only reason I rated this as I did was because the stem came off twice. The first time I was lucky I found it before I lost it and now it's gone. It wouldn't stay on the stem tried to tighted it as best I could still fell off. Oh, well what can you expect!!!
on December 15, 2013
I bought it for my husband as a late anniversary gift... He loves it! Since he's a big guy, we have to get things that don't look like a kid should be wearing it. I was hoping the face of the watch would be large enough and it is. He loves the weight and it's simple but classy.
on March 21, 2014
My husband loves it..A bit heavy but it has a great look. He usually wears leather band watches. He immediately put the leather ones away. A great gift idea.
on December 23, 2013
From the picture it was hard to see that the crystal was dome shaped.. Given the overall size of the watch, it made this look like a cheap watch that you would buy off the street. Also, the dimensions listed for the case depth was wrong. Given the gold color of the watch face and the numbers and the domed crystal, it was hard to read the time. While I have two other Invicta watches I like a lot, I had to send this one back.
on December 22, 2014
I am very unhappy with this purchase or rather with the purchase of the INVICTA watches as it is bought several of this brand come with the dead battery and apart from that my watchmaker told me that these were not original, but a good imitation but with original prices really feel me estafada.-

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question