Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 69 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 76 reviews
on December 23, 2014
Let's get the cons out of the way:

No date. Bezel doesn't rotate. Second tick marks don't quite line up with the second hand in some places (barely noticeable). The lume isn't the best. Cheap Japanese movement.

The Pros?
The build quality is absolutely stunning. The materials are top notch and the attention to detail is awesome. The packaging is superb. It honestly has the look and feel of a watch costing hundreds. Only it cost $35. Trust me, I'm not overstating this....it looks and feels like a $500 watch. For $35 I honestly don't care if it blows up after 12 months. I honestly don't care if it loses/gains time more than a quality Swiss movement. This thing is $35. It's a beater watch that looks like a million dollars. My mind is boggled. And I have watches that cost WAY more than this, so it's not like I'm easily impressed!

I'll update if it falls apart after a week, but so far.....wow.

UPDATE: After a few weeks it's keeping great time and I still love it. I only have 1 major gripe. The lume is terrible. It has something called "tritnite" night glow, which sounds awesome. Except it doesn't do anything. You can hold it under a light for ever but it will only manage a pathetically dim glow for about 5 mins...then it's completely gone. Just about useless. I have another Invicta (without tritnite) and it has amazing lume. If you're looking for a watch that you can see at night then skip this model.
on May 9, 2015
Love the way this watche looks it is perfect for every day watch , will also look great as a dress watch. The problem is the watch did not run with the right time very day is would Los 10 mins or 5 mins , or 15 mins . I paid only $ 37. 00 dollars ,I wanted to exchange it for one that worked correctly but Amazon did not offer this only refund , now the watch price has gone up to 52.00 dollars and if they could a shore me it will run good I would buy it again, so many other reviews complains of the same problems that it did not keep the correct time , very disappointed.
on January 28, 2014
And he liked it very much. I have seen him wear it on several occasions and it is strikingly handsome. I'm glad I got it and would recommend to someone looking to purchase.
on July 25, 2015
One star because the battery was dead upon arrival
had to take it in to jewelry store and pay to get it running
what a disappointment
these should be checked before shipping
on December 5, 2014
The watch is too beautiful; the box is amazing, special for a gift. I was really surprised about the price. I think that watch is an excellent watch.
on May 16, 2015
the battery last 3 months and when I wnet to change it they told me this watch isn't original. They tell me, did they sell them to you as an original INVICTA because is a good copy but not original.
on December 31, 2013
Nice watch and amazing price. We will be buying at least 2 more from them. Just awesome! The price is outstanding!
on February 13, 2016
Another horrible product! I purchased three of these watches on the premise that they were stylish and the price was right. However, they stopped working once out of the Amazon warranty period! I will never buy another Invicta watch again!
on December 20, 2014
The order was received on time when promised. Very nice looking watch but it was dead! After trying to replace the battery to no avail (cover was extremely tight and jeweler couldn't open it), I did a return and reordered. This one runs great and I am very pleased with it!
Amazon was great with processing the refund quickly !
on October 30, 2014
The quality of this product is spectacular. For a low price you buy a super elegant and sofisticate watch maybe for the half of the real price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question