Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 64 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 71 reviews
on July 15, 2014
I bought this watch for my husband for Christmas last year. He loved the watch, but not a month after we got it the battery quit working. Other than that it is a beautiful watch.
on May 16, 2014
This is one of the BEST bargains I've ever found! This watch is beautiful and the case it comes in is Amazing. It's a gift and I can't wait to give it and see the look on his face :)
on June 7, 2014
This is the first Invicta that I have purchased that looked better in pictures than in the hand. Its not a bad looking watch, just not good looking. I found it to be comfortable and I don't have any problems with it. I will use this watch when there is a chance of screwing up one of the watches I like more. Can't beat the price.
on March 6, 2015
I opened the box and it's not working, maybe a dear battery. I'm taking it to an Invicta shop to change the battery, we will see if this evaluation changes if it just the battery.

I liked the watch it looks great but if this does not work that won't matter

Update 03-16-2015
Changed to one star. It does not keep time correctly, at a pace of 7 minutes each two days. I'll ask for a refund. It's a shame because the watch is great looking and very comfortable
on June 9, 2014
Got this for my adult nephew. He really likes it. The green rim is a dark green which is subtle but gives it a little different look against all the black. Hopefully over time it will continue to work reliably.
on April 7, 2014
Does not keep time. Have to reset it every week or two because the time is not correct. Need accurate watch for job.
on April 29, 2014
Wanted a nice sports watch for myself and saw this one at a great price. A lot cheaper than the stores locally, plus I got it a lot faster than I expected. Fits perfectly, too.
on August 2, 2014
I got this watch for my teen son, it's his first invicta watch and he loves it. If he didn't I would have kept it lol
on June 26, 2014
I purchased this as a gift . And it came in a very elegant pack .
Looks very classy . My father didn't believe that watch is about 39$
on February 9, 2015
Invicta, I love these watches, I went a little overkill this past Christmas and I bought too many to handle. So I had to return some. But every male I know got a watch. Great price, great company, strong product. VERY GOOD BUY, I WILL DEFINITELY BUY MORE SOON

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.