Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 11, 2016
The watch arrived in good condition and looks good. Make sure you read the description, don't just go by the display picture. The face is Indigo (color between blue and violet) and will appear more or less purple depending on the light. Also, the band is indeed darker than the picture but in a good way (in my opinion).
EDIT: Originally rated 4 Stars because I didn't think the 1st dial function (quick-changing the date) was working but now I see that you have to turn it counter-clockwise roughly a full turn.
This is my first watch in a long time so I wasn't really sure what to look for or expect. I like the look but as someone who hasn't worn a watch in awhile I'll have to get used to the feel, the leather band is certainly tough and a little stiff but like all leather that's to be expected, I'm betting it will soften and conform to my wrist after wearing it awhile.
3 people found this helpful
on August 30, 2016
The watch is quite simple (time & date), but it looks nice and overall it seems it's good quality (as you would expect from a ~$100 watch).

I initially thought the dial color was blue (based on pre-set filters), but it turned out it's violet (still not a bad color combi).
Be aware of one thing: the displayed discounted price from over $400 to around $70, may make you think that this watch is even higher quality, but as I mentioned, it is on par with other ~$100 watches. Moreover, you can find this watch in other on-line stores with a price bellow $100. So the displayed price reduction seems to be just a trick to attract customers.
2 people found this helpful
on December 7, 2014
Big face, good contrast between the hands and the background, easy to read, keeps good time, pretty blue dial face, sharp looking stainless steel case, what more do you want? Note that the watch face is rather large.
4 people found this helpful
on May 13, 2018
Bought this watch for my husband as a gift for our wedding anniversary. It does not work! I will either have to pay for a battery and someone to install or return the watch. RIDICULOUS!
on February 16, 2017
Got this as a Valentine's day gift, possibly the best watch I've received. If you plan on wearing it on your left wrist, which I do, the knob is a bit bulky and hits my hand when I bend my hand back, nothing terribly uncomfortable though. Overall I really, really love this watch. The box it comes in is very nice too. :)
on February 18, 2015
This watch is VERY CHEAP! I bought it thinking it might be a good idea to have a blue face watch. However the watch really feels cheap as well as the color is not the same as the photo. As other reviewers suggested it's more much of a purple. Unfortunately it's just sitting at home on the self because it doesn't really go with any attire which I wear to work.
on May 6, 2015
This watch is purple! This is not what you see in the picture.... I'm am very disappointed!!!!!
review image
15 people found this helpful
on March 19, 2016
Arrived broken.
Hour hand just floating.
Box had CERTIFIED INSPECTED STICKER on the Invicta box.
Someone isn't doing their job.
CHEAP WATCH AVOID
Ordered a different model instead after the return.
2 people found this helpful
on July 30, 2015
Absolutely a great quality watch. The dial is a deep blue color not purple. The leather is excellent quality. The watch body is the best metal quality used. It feels very solid and sturdy, but not too heavy. The side has amazing Invicta graving a plus. It looks and feels like a $500 watch. I would highly recommend.
on January 6, 2017
Very disappointed and sent it back right away. Don't let the Indiglo part fool you. Buy yourself a Timex Expedition and you will have the real Indiglo and much more for a whole lot less..