Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 145 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 154 reviews
on January 22, 2014
This is a decent watch for Amazon's $60 price, not $700 alleged retail. It's big, shiny, and definitely gets noticed. However, mine was not keeping accurate time, was running 5 minutes behind in just a week or so. Most likely a battery issue, time will tell.
on June 28, 2014
The watch is really nice to look at and worth what I paid. Be careful of the many over priced / slashed / wow! how can this $500 watch only cost $74. Well because the watch is only worth what you are about to pay. If you are looking for a really nice looking watch for under $100 this Invicta is well worth your money, but if you are looking to drop some good money on a watch, do not be fooled by the reduction price. Quality watches rarely can be bought for half their value.
on April 20, 2017
Never buy this poor quality watches. Bought the I-Force 15260 from Amazon, used it rarely. Crown broke off and the watch stopped working. Invicta says the watch has 3yr warranty, except for crown so they need $28 to fix it if I ship it to them on my own. I bought a Seiko watch some 25+ yrs ago and still runs good except for a few minor scratches and a more expensive invicta is nothing but a piece of crap. Amazon won't owner the warranty or return as it is over the return period. Never again another Invicta.
on September 3, 2015
This is most likely one of my favorite watches in my arsenal. Definitely a stunning watch and you'll get tons of compliments. People always look down at my arm. The pictures don't do this watch justice. Anyway, you know you're getting quality watches because it is an Invicta watch. My first watch ever was an Invicta and it's definitely one of my favorite brands.
on March 1, 2014
I bought this for my husband this past Christmas to add to his growing watch collection. It appeared to be a nice looking dress watch... boy, was I wrong. It was in reality absolutely STUNNING!!! The dial is almost a pearly white and cut so as to give it a rich textured appearance. The Invicta logo adds elegance... and yet this watch is not only a gorgeous dress watch, but it lends sophistication to a pair of jeans and a nice shirt. What a treasure this watch is!!! If you're looking for a new favorite watch, don't let this one slip by!
on January 22, 2016
I really like the watch. It was the 1st of 3 (I have 3 other Invictas) that I ordered the last couple of months. It's elegant, classy looking, and the gold/silver color combo blends very well with my wedding ring in the same tones. I also ordered a magnetic bracelet in gold and silver colors, and they go very well together. Keeps perfect time. I adjusted the band myself, not really that difficult (catch a YouTube video for simple instructions) or do like I did. When I ran into a stubborn watch pin on my newest Invicta ( I own 6), I just ordered a watch pin remover. Done deal. This size of watch at 44 mm, is about as large as I am comfortable wearing for my casual dress, sport coat, and tie optional job. Very happy with this watch. Looks pricey, without the high price...
on May 13, 2017
As for the seller. Extraordinary, I arrive on time. The dispatcher took him into custody. Within the mailbox. I recognize them 100%. In terms of product. what I needed. ideal. Recommendations to new buyers. Always read the specifications.
on June 27, 2017
I purchased this watch to replace one I have just like it. I pulled the adjustment knob put of the old while working in my yard. It is a very good watch, was happy I found a replacement just like it.
on November 19, 2014
Really great piece. The only fault I found was when I took it to the jeweler to take a couple links out, they were held in by pins that were extremely difficult to get out. I cringed the whole time he was removing them with how hard he had to force them. This is a guy who knows what he's doing, but I was still afraid he might damage my new purchase because that particular part of the watch isn't the most well constructed or designed. He said it was the toughest link removal he's ever done. All's well that ends well. It fits perfectly now and I've gotten compliments every time I've worn it.
on April 24, 2017
This is a very nice looking watch for the money. It keeps time accurately. It is not heavy and it's just the right size for those who don't like the 50+mm sizes.