Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 104 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 110 reviews
on November 1, 2013
I am stopped every day and asked about this watch. The quality is amazing. Invicta makes a nasty watch. I own a rolex Daytona and I like this better. So that speaks more than words can say, it is huge though. Not recommended unless you don't mind the attention that it grabs. Definitely the biggest heaviest watch I've ever owned. Bought about one year ago. Not a single day have I ever regretted my purchase. Brought it to my local jewler immediately to verify that it was not a forgery. It's the real deal. Incredibly durable and extremely classy. I'm in sales. It breaks ice. People see my watch and want to ask me about it before they know it were back to the reason I came in to talk business. This watch stops people in their tracks.
on June 22, 2012
I recently received this incredible Invicta Men's 1537 chronograph and in a word, it's stunning! This wristwatch is quite heavy due to its function of being a diver's watch. Mine arrived in a yellow Invicta watch box. I was a little surprised because the photo of the watch box was blue and looked much sharper. At any rate, I own several Invicta watches, and this is by far, the finest of them all. I bought an earlier model of this series in the past, the Invicta 5731 Reserve Subaqua Venom Black Ion plated Chronograph. Essentially, with the exception of a
couple of design modifications, the same watch. I had a problem with the black ion plating scraping off the metal band. This was an issue to the largeness of the timepiece. It takes some time to adjust for the size of this watch. It's not uncommon to bang it against a wall or a
door due to its heft. I've received many fine compliments on that watch and what's especially striking is the blue dial.

With this latest model, the #1537, you see the day as well as the date. I very much like the design and the calendar is very easy to see. Invicta makes very innovative watches and the accuracy is quite high. In regard to a previous reviewer, the only time one cannot wear this
watch is while wearing a dress shirt. It's not possible to tuck this watch under a sleeve. This unit is self contained and virtually shockproof. In the past, I called Invicta and asked them how long the battery in this quartz movement would last. I was told from 3-5 years. If one
uses the chronograph function extensively, it will be put a high drain on the battery. I like the way the entire dial illuminates when it has been exposed to either sunlight or natural light. Quite striking.

This is an extremely large and attention getting watch. I would put it up against many of the more expensive Swiss watches. Here you have quality, style and durability. I would highly suggest purchasing this Invicta from Amazon. You cannot beat the price and Amazon has a long history of selling quality Invictas. Don't wait, buy it today.

06-22-12
on April 2, 2017
This will be one of the nicest, if not the nicest, watch you ever purchase (especially for the price). I have much more expensive watches that do not look as nice as this Invicta. This watch is massive and has weight behind it. The quality is fantastic; you will be pleased!
on June 19, 2014
I really like to whole layout of the face of this watch. Great looking watch. Overall build quality is really solid, & looks very good as well.
My problem with this watch was that the bracelet, where it attaches to the watch, is a little too narrow for my wrist, forcing the watch to sit up by 1/8 to 1/4 inch above my wrist which made this watch uncomfortable for me to wear. Because of the weight of this watch, it has to sit completely flat on the wrist in order to be comfortable. Anyone with a slightly narrower wrist will not have a problem.
In my opinion Invicta needs to adjust the wrist band to allow it to spread a little wider on the wrist, in order for everyone to enjoy this watch.
I'm really disappointed that I can't wear this watch. it is a great looking watch.
on February 13, 2015
I don't write reviews often, but I do read them. So just you add to everyone else, this is an awesome watch. I have owned many good watches and this is by far the best. I would not wear it to work and pour concrete with it like I have done so many other times. Now for bad reviews I saw, yes it is a big and heavy watch. I knew that going into it. 5 year warranty was more than most. They even sent an extra band with the watch that I was not expecting. Shop around, because the next day I saw the same watch go for 244 instead of 315 I paid. G shock for work, invicta everywhere else.
on December 11, 2013
this watch has a face that is large making it very easy to read. It is very large and heavy so that you know that you are wearing something. So far it is very accurate I had to return one as I couldn't set the time etc. and this was done on the same day with no problems I contacted the Invicta Customer service center and the gentleman took the time to walk me through the setting up of the watch. I took it to a watch-clockmaker to have the links removed that were necessary and he was very impressed with the quality of even the watch bracelet. It makes you feel good to think that you made a good purchase..The one thing that is missing is an indicator that the battery is low. Other than that I am totally satisfied with my purchase. The service and help with my problems were handles excellently and professionally by both Amazon and Invicta. thank you to everyone an I wish everyone the merriest and happiest Seasons Greetings and the most profitable,and successful of New Years.
on March 23, 2015
Incredible watch!!!! Big....bold and really sharp. I became an Invicta collector/lover a few years ago. I have approximately 40 watches.....mostly Reserve Collection.....and this one quickly went to the top of the list as one of my favorites. If you don't like weighty and substantial watches, this one isn't for you. The only negative about large Invictas such as the Venom is the inability to wear them with a long-sleeved dress shirt. They are too large to fit under the cuff. Another reason Spring/Summer can't get here quickly enough so I can wear short sleeves.
on October 24, 2014
After searching and reviewing many Invicta styles, I decided on the Reserve Venom 1537. I checked out many reviews and viewed as much as I could online. The pictures, online videos do not do this watch justice. In person I was blown away. Came in the black reserve box and was fully wrapped in plastic. The watch has a great balance of brushed and high polished steel. The silver face to match is the perfect touch. It is very heavy as everyone said, but as soon as it is sized to fit, you hardly notice the heaviness. Would highly recommend if you are looking for a classy, large watch.
on April 19, 2017
Hubby loves it!
on March 3, 2017
Am getting nothing but raves about this watch, the size and weight blows peoples minds.