Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 100 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 105 reviews
on December 27, 2012
I purchased this months ago for my husband for Christmas. I usually give pro/con reviews but in this case I will just share my husbands response. He LOVES this watch. To say it will be the biggest watch he will ever own is an understatement. Be aware that the metal braclet is very big and my husband is a big guy. It also comes with another watch band. He took it to the jewelers to have links removed. The jeweler stated the watch weighs about 3 lbs. My husband is nuts over it. He says he knows the watch is on his wrist but says it is very comfortable. The dials knobs are very big. He is a diver and states it is a divers watch. it also sits up from the wrist obviously making it easy to access if you were diving. But you do not have to be a diving enthusiast to love love love this watch. It is very elegant and the dial has so many different "features". I did do comparison shopping and the price was very competitive.
on March 3, 2017
Am getting nothing but raves about this watch, the size and weight blows peoples minds.
on March 25, 2017
I love my new Invicta watch. But....It DID NOT come with the extra band pictured. Big Disappointment!
on May 10, 2012
I couldn't help but order this watch when I saw the price on it. Which was rather funny because the Zales Jewelers at our local mall had the same one for about the same MSRP ( $2500 ) price tag. So when this came in, it came in the typical 'Yellow' Invicta box that is normally shipped with their watches. The box itself was beautiful and opening it revealed the watched, carefully wrapped in a plastic. I immediately took off the plastic and went to another jeweler to get it sized to my wirst because the watch ( as most watches do ) come with all of the links already attached. It's certainly the biggest and heaviest watch I've ever owned but every-time someone notices it, which isn't hard because of it's size they look at me in wonder; "Wow, look at that!", and "That's a Man's watch.". It's a beautiful piece, and if you're an avid collector of nice watches this should be part of it
33 comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 22, 2012
I recently received this incredible Invicta Men's 1537 chronograph and in a word, it's stunning! This wristwatch is quite heavy due to its function of being a diver's watch. Mine arrived in a yellow Invicta watch box. I was a little surprised because the photo of the watch box was blue and looked much sharper. At any rate, I own several Invicta watches, and this is by far, the finest of them all. I bought an earlier model of this series in the past, the Invicta 5731 Reserve Subaqua Venom Black Ion plated Chronograph. Essentially, with the exception of a
couple of design modifications, the same watch. I had a problem with the black ion plating scraping off the metal band. This was an issue to the largeness of the timepiece. It takes some time to adjust for the size of this watch. It's not uncommon to bang it against a wall or a
door due to its heft. I've received many fine compliments on that watch and what's especially striking is the blue dial.

With this latest model, the #1537, you see the day as well as the date. I very much like the design and the calendar is very easy to see. Invicta makes very innovative watches and the accuracy is quite high. In regard to a previous reviewer, the only time one cannot wear this
watch is while wearing a dress shirt. It's not possible to tuck this watch under a sleeve. This unit is self contained and virtually shockproof. In the past, I called Invicta and asked them how long the battery in this quartz movement would last. I was told from 3-5 years. If one
uses the chronograph function extensively, it will be put a high drain on the battery. I like the way the entire dial illuminates when it has been exposed to either sunlight or natural light. Quite striking.

This is an extremely large and attention getting watch. I would put it up against many of the more expensive Swiss watches. Here you have quality, style and durability. I would highly suggest purchasing this Invicta from Amazon. You cannot beat the price and Amazon has a long history of selling quality Invictas. Don't wait, buy it today.

06-22-12
on November 1, 2013
I am stopped every day and asked about this watch. The quality is amazing. Invicta makes a nasty watch. I own a rolex Daytona and I like this better. So that speaks more than words can say, it is huge though. Not recommended unless you don't mind the attention that it grabs. Definitely the biggest heaviest watch I've ever owned. Bought about one year ago. Not a single day have I ever regretted my purchase. Brought it to my local jewler immediately to verify that it was not a forgery. It's the real deal. Incredibly durable and extremely classy. I'm in sales. It breaks ice. People see my watch and want to ask me about it before they know it were back to the reason I came in to talk business. This watch stops people in their tracks.
on December 29, 2012
My husband he collects watches and he was trying to get this watch and I got it for
Him he was so happy.. Those watches are good who ever like big watches
Invicta have it.
on June 7, 2012
This is my 9TH Invicta watch that i have purchased and whilew all of them have recieved positive reviews this watch was by far the biggest attention grabber. I wore it to a large poker tournament and everyone there wanted to try it on and take a closer look at it. It is a huge watch and the only time not to wear it would be with a suit simply because there is no way it is going to fit under the cuff of any shirt. This watch is just flat out awesome!!
on January 13, 2015
I really give this watch a 4 1/2 star rating only because of how uncomfortable the watch is. I own 6 Invicta watches and this is by far the largest and heaviest (No joke. This watch is a TANK!) and I'm not sure if I need to get used to it or what but the watch really digs into my wrist and I find myself removing it throughout the day to give my wrist a break.
Other than that, the watch is absolutely beautiful. I had been eyeballing this watch for a while and fell in love with it from the moment I opened the box.

***UPDATE***
I had to find the right setting on the band and do some fine tuning, but on day 3 the watch fits and feels right. Love the watch and get more compliments and questions on this watch than any other I own.
on November 2, 2012
This is my 3rd Invicta watch, and the quality of this watch is stellar. It's big, heavy, gorgeous, shiny, and perfect. You will most certainly have to have it resized, but what watch ever fits when you get it? I had to have 6 links removed for it to fit my normal sized man wrist. There is also a flat black watchstrap in the box so if you want to dress the watch down, just switch it out. It comes with the tool needed to do this. You WILL NOT have buyer's remorse with this watch, certainly not at a fraction of the price of some other retailers that I have seen. The deal and the watch are both amazing. With Prime, you will be a whole new man in one day...lol. Make your Christmas merry!