Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on June 15, 2014
I purchased this watch on a lightning deal from Amazon this past November for my birthday. I had purchased two Invicta Watches for my two sons and was happy with the quality and price. So, I was comfortable purchasing this watch for $150. The watch was beautiful and I spent an additional $20 at the jeweler's to get it properly sized. Since my purchase I wore it all the time even in the water, which is safe to do. However, in March the white circle material came off of the watch, it is held in a groove by glue and my only guess is wearing the watch in the water has eroded the glue and caused it to come out (not a good design).

Then the watch stopped working and I thought it was a battery. So I took it to the jewelers to have the part glued back and the battery changed. Well no go, jeweler said it is not the battery but a mechanism in the watch.

So here I sit, out $170.00 without a working watch. I am very disappointed because the watch only lasted 4 months. I am out of the return policy for Amazon. I have tried calling Invitca and have not been able to get through the holding pattern. I will continue to attempt to contact Invicta and Amazon and see what they say, but I would have to rate this watch a bad buy.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 19, 2014
The watch is beautiful, but I'm very disappointed because from the first day I wore white polyurethane chain is mess with the touch of jeans that was wearing and since then everything gets dirty and is stained, I find nothing to remove these stains. looks old and dirty. if someone could give me a suggestion on how to remove these stains I would be happy.
on December 28, 2013
Beautiful watch makes a bold statement! Nice weight & love that it's waterproof as a hairstylist this is key! Two tone goes with everything
on December 24, 2013
a very nice and comfy fit for my wife. She seems to really like the fit and the unique design.
on August 21, 2014
I am very please.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.