Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on January 20, 2012
This is my second Invicta watch. I am impressed with the quality of the timepiece as well as the watch band. I appreciate the extra length in the band allowing for large wrists (my wrist is 9 1/2"+). I was able to have a nice loose fit and still take it in one hole. Do not be taken in by the "Platinum Plan Extended Warranty." The "plan" for this watch will cost you $65 for an extra 4 years of protection against movement workmanship, plus shipping to them, and a flat $20 for return shipping. If you add up the cost for this watch, you could already have replaced it. There were instructions in simple word picture form--not really necessary for this watch. Invicta is trying to improve their customer service. A business card in the watch box says there will be a representative online at all times to answer any questions about one's Invicta purchase. I haven't needed to contact them. I highly recommend Invicta watches for those who want something bigger than the usual timepiece, a conversation starter, and/or a good value.
on January 29, 2013
Same slightly oversized watch case and bracelet (which I like) as with my other Invicta. No issues with broken watch hands, markers, etc. as reported with some Invicta models. Again the flame-fusion crystal is holding up well. I have had many watches with mineral crystals become unreadable or at least unattractively scratched, but these crystals seem to relatively impervious to normal wear and tear. The SS band does eventually scratch to dullness, but plastic scrub pads, and a good stainless steel cleaning cloth work wonders to rejuvenate. Appears to keep time faithfully. Only 4 stars rather than 5, was hoping to be more blue than purple. Picture appears indigo-like in color, and whaddya know so is the watch (despite some reviewers reports). Also the manual that accompanied my Chronograph didn't appear to address my model, but I'm finding content online. For the money and look, quite hard to beat. I would recommend to a friend interested in this specific color in a pretty decent watch.
on January 26, 2012
I had been wearing the Citizin eco-drive WR100 for almost 2 years with my only real complaint being that it looked like a child's watch compared to my large wrist and hand. When I saw the prices that came with the Amazon watch sale there was no way I could pass up the Invicta. This was the first time I ever bought a watch and had to have a link removed...I have 9" wrists and have always had issues with a propper band fit. The face is just right in size, so many larger watches have a grandfather clock sized face, it's almost cartoonish. The face is just the right size to compliment guys with large wrists and hands. I've had it a few days now and it keeps great time just as I would expect. I don't make much use of the timing features and I'm not a diver but I do like having the date and day on my watch. I could never justify the original sticker price for any wristwatch on earth but at the sale price this is a purchase I would make 100 times over.
on January 31, 2012
Received this watch on a Sunday! 2 days after ordering! the watch was a gift for my husband. He loves it. As other reviews stated, the band is big. So we have to get it shortened. The watch is nicer in person, that photo shows! I'll write a later review as to how it keeps time, but the looks and feel are real quality. I must say the watch manual is a bit disappointing, I have had cheap watches with a booklet. This comes with a piece of paper.You really don't need a book to set it,but a piece of paper? Other than that, this watch looks to be a great watch for the money!
on February 7, 2012
What can I say? This is my second "big guy" watch from Invicta and I am in love with it. This is one beautiful timepiece, so much better looking on than the photo depicts. I have narrow wrists, but this watch and the other Invicta fit like a glove. It is a hefty timepiece, so you will not forget that it is there. Even the bracelet on this watch is beautiful. It does have both the polished steel in the center bordered by brushed metal. It really is a stunning timepiece. The look, the feel, the accuracy and the compliments along with unbelievable price along with free shipping make this the best buy of my watch collecting life. I am looking forward to posting more kudos in the not too distant future. Thank you Invicta, thank you again Amazon.com for your typical, stellar customer service and quality products.

Thanks for reading.

Antonio
on September 22, 2016
Pretty good watch for what you pay. It looks tough, but is actually not even heavy or strong.
on April 7, 2015
I love this watch. Looks great, feels expensive, but isn't. The band is big. I have big wrists and usually am on the last hole with watch bands, but I had to get 2 links removed to keep it from falling off.
on June 10, 2014
Keeps good time so far and the band adjusted easy. Nice looking watch. I did notice the second hand does not seem to center on the 12 but that is ok since the chronograph is for generally use. Wish the luminescence was little brighter.
on March 4, 2012
I figured I would take the leap. Why not. 90% off of $795? You bet. I can't turn my head on that with Amazons return policy and customer service. I get the watch in short order, unpack it from a really cheesy bright yellow case, notice the watch looks pretty darn good and unpack it. I knock out a couple links, fit it to my wrist, notice the heft and solid build and figure I had a good watch. A few days straight, I notice each morning the second hand stopped. I hit the upper right button, the hand starts again every time. Nothing in the directions states the second hand stops or goes into sleep mode of sorts so I continue to monitor. I noticed the second hand didn't quite make the same type of precise "tick" at all times upon closer inspection. I put the watch on, shake my wrist gently to situate it comfortably in position and look at the watch face only to see a second hand sitting at the bottom of the bezel having completely fallen off. I take note of the poor construction, blatant crap advertising on "retail price", print out a return label to Amazon and call it a day. Lesson learned.
on May 29, 2014
I purchased this watch for school and work , vet technician, for pulse and respiratory taking so I just needed something simple and this invicta is perfect . Made with Swiss parts and for the price can't be beat.