We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Versatile yet classic, this Invicta timepiece boasts the best in high-tech construction and streamlined design.
- Japanese Quartz movement with analog display
- Features protective Flame-Fusion crystal dial window, date window at three o'clock, luminosity
- Chronograph functions with 60-second, 60-minute, and 1/10-second subdials
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Invicta
There's something special about this bold timepiece from Invicta's Specialty series. This watch features a shiny stainless steel bracelet with a black dial and black unidirectional bezel, along with 3 subdials that display various increments of time. Simple enough to wear everyday, yet stylish enough to use as an accent to any outfit you have. This website is an authorized reseller of Invicta and each piece comes with the manufacturer warranty.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- ASIN: B00HN9AOV6
- Item model number: 15938
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 23, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||48 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12.5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|