|Price:||$75.73 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
- Versatile yet classic, this Invicta timepiece boasts the best in high-tech construction and streamlined design.
- Japanese Quartz movement with analog display
- Features protective Flame-Fusion crystal dial window, date window at three o'clock, luminosity
- Chronograph functions with 60-second, 60-minute, and 1/10-second subdials
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This dauntless Invicta makes a bold statement with its intricate detail and design, personifying a gallant structure.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HN9AOY8
- Item model number: 15942
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 23, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Clasp||Fold Over Clasp With Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||50 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||21 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||29 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||15.84 Ounces|
|Movement||Japanese Quartz/Japanese Quartz Movement|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews