Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning movienight movienight movienight  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on July 20, 2016
This is my second Invicta watch and I continue to be impressed by their quality -- especially when on sale via Amazon.

Like many others here have noted, this 18k-plated unit sits large on the wrist and comes with a really long watch band. I had to remove more links than usual to get it to fit.

This watch has gotten a lot of compliments and keeps great time. I also like how the crystal doesn't distort the watch face when viewed at an angle. RECOMMENDED!
on December 9, 2015
Omg! This watch is awesome! I am shock about the quality and how impressive this watch is! I ordered for a xmass gift and I don't regret!
review image
on July 15, 2014
This is my first Invicta watch and it did not dissappoint. I just received it yesterday, came in perfect. Looks more amazing in person. It is a big luxurious watch that will catch a lot of attention. Definetly a must buy if you into big sized luxurious watches. 5/5
on July 21, 2014
The watch works well and looks fine except... it must have been designed for a giant. It would look large on an NFL offensive lineman. On me it looks like a wrist clock. After I removed 4 links, the band fits comfortably and I'm getting accustomed to the weight. All in all, I like it but it is much larger than I had expected/
on January 30, 2016
Great watch for the price, get tons of compliments, this band was very big originally and had to have it sent to out to a specialty jeweler because the local jewerly couldnt size it
review image
on January 6, 2016
Awesome deal, beautiful watch if you like BIG watches. I have a large wrist, so it looks appropriate on me. Still, I had to take three (!) links out to make it fit. This watch must have been made for the Hulk. I only bought it because I love the color combination and the price was really good. Gotta get used to its weight when wearing it.
on January 25, 2016
Good value, and just big enough to fit a Gorilla. The trend seems to be bigger is better. I liked enough to keep and wear occasionally, but if I had seen it in a retail shop I would not have purchased it. Only because of the size, not the quality or looks, both of which are outstanding for the money.
on June 18, 2014
Stunning watch! Very happy. Husband was speechless! Packaging was fantastic! Keep in mind this is a big watch, made for a big wrist! We will be buying more, since my husband is a watch man. lol
on June 12, 2014
I got this watch for my son's birthday. He is in college, wants to be a pediatrician, and wanted a manly watch. I think is perfect, I'm very pleased.
on July 20, 2014
Very impressive watch but way too big, more like 55 mm instead of the 48 mm indicated in the listing.
Definitely a nice watch for a linebacker.