We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Japanese quartz movement
- Flame fusion crystal; 18K gold ion-plated stainless steel case; blue polyurethane strap
- Magnified date window at 3:00
- Blue dial with gold tone, red and white hands and gold tone hour markers and Arabic numerals; unidirectional 18K gold ion-plated stainless steel bezel with blue top ring
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Endurable with a subtle yet vibrant radiancy, this modern Invicta timepiece will perform excellently.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 3.7 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- ASIN: B00J082AH4
- Item model number: 16730
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 2, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||15.20 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|