|Price:||$113.49 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Japanese quartz movement
- Flame fusion crystal; black ion-plated stainless steel case; black polyurethane strap
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 60 minute and 24 hour subdials; date window between 4:00 and 5:00
- Black dial with silver tone and white hands, hour markers and Arabic numerals; unidirectional black ion-plated stainless steel bezel
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Invicta is led by innovation and nurtured with the consistency of quality and brand personality. Founded more than a century ago in 1837 in Chiasso, Switzerland, with the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for modest sums, Invicta holds true to this objective today.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00J082JUC
- Item model number: 16751
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 2, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||5.2 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||32 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||1 year seller warranty, water resistant|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
However, I haven't been able to figure out what the purpose of the small indicators is. Or what the side buttons are really for, lol. But I don't care, all I want is a good looking, good quality watch that I can look and tell what time it is.
Will buy an Invicta again if I decide to get another watch.