Invicta Women's 1696 Corduba Mother-Of-Pearl Dial White Polyurethane and Stainless Steel Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Swiss quartz movement
- Mineral crystal; brushed stainless steel case; white polyurethane strap with textured stainless steel center links
- 24 hour, day and date subdials
- Mother of pearl dial with silver tone hands, hour markers and arabic numerals; luminous; unidirectional bezel; secured screw down protective cap on crown
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Invicta
Stainless steel case with a white polyurethane braclet with stainless steel center links. Unidirectional stainless steel bezel. Mother of pearl dial with luminous hands and index hour markers. Arabic numerals mark the 4, 8 and 12 o'clock positions. minute markers. GMT scale appears around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Three sub-dials displaying: date, day of the week and 24 hour. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Solid case back. Case diameter: 39 mm. Case thickness: 14 mm. Band width: 22 mm. Deployment clasp with push button release. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date, GMT. Sport watch style. Invicta Corduba Mother of Pearl Dial GMT Ladies Watch 1696.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.2 x 3.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- ASIN: B005YNSWWQ
- Item model number: 1696
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 28, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||39 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Dial color||Mother of pearl|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
I verify the warranty and guess what, wristband is excluded...