- Round watch in stainless steel with branding on dial, triangular cut-outs around black ion-plated bezel, and red contrasts
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective synthetic sapphire crystal dial window
- Features 60-second, 60-minute, and 1/10-second chronograph subdials, date window, five-link bracelet, tachymeter and compass on inner bezel, and fold-over clasp
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who bought this item also bought
Invicta's Aviator collection is stylish, unique, and sleek. Its comfortable, 18K gold plated steel bracelet, calming black dial, spectacular two-tone case, 100M capability and chronograph functionality makes this watch a great addition to any man's collection. Complete yours today.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B00J082Q7I
- Item model number: 17206
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 16, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Clasp||Fold over clasp|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||48 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Chronograph, Tachymeter|
|Item weight||8.32 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|