Invicta Men's 1759 Aviator Flight GMT Black Dial Black Polyurethane Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Band Material Type||Plastic|
|Watch Movement||Swiss Quartz|
About this item
- Swiss quartz movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; brushed black ion-plated stainless steel case; black polyurethane strap with black ion-plated stainless steel barrel inserts
- Month subdial at 12:00 and 24 hour indicator at 6:00
- Black dial with silver tone and white hands, hour markers and arabic numerals; luminous; 18k gold ion-plated stainless steel bezel with black ring; gmt function; secured screw-down protective cap on crown; invicta key chain included
- Water-resistant to 100 M (330 feet)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
With a bold, masculine design, Invicta chronograph has a poised and calm ambience that's sure to have you looking twice.
A superior mix of mechanics and materials, this Invicta timepiece has an incredible presentation on the wrist that will raise eyebrows. Known for their bold presentation and intrepid spin on the latest trends, Invicta always delivers dramatic fashion and reliable style.
- Package Dimensions : 4.7 x 4.1 x 3.5 inches; 10.4 Ounces
- Item model number : 1759
- Department : Mens
- Batteries : 1 Product Specific batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : November 18, 2011
- Manufacturer : Invicta
- ASIN : B0069UT4NY
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,746,626 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Sapphire Crystal|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||48 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||17 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||26 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had a little bit of trouble trying to set the GMT time on my watch. Invicta provides no instructions either in the manual or online. I read that you pull the stud to the date setting and turn backwards but it didn't work for me. I had to set the time to the current GMT time, then turn the main time backwards until I have the correct local time. A little inconvenient, but not too bad.