Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 115 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 125 reviews
on July 8, 2014
worked well and looked great until it hit the 18 month mark (warranty is one year) at which time all of the hands fell off. Now they sit in a little clump at the bottom of the dial. Now I use it like that little game when you try to move the little steel ball through a maze so they sit in little holes. My watch is harder because there's not a chance I can re-attach the hands but I can dream of a day.....
on February 15, 2012
I bought this watch as a Christmas gift to myself, I wanted a nice watch that also was waterproof so i could surf before work and still know the time. Didnt get to surf in it until after the 30 days but it got water inside first surf i had. Contacted Invicta directly through their website, just get automated email telling me to pay for shipping, repair will take 90 days and then include $28.00 for return shipping. So in essence Invicta pays nothing for selling a faulty product, Im out of pocket and dont have a watch for 3 months????? What happened to customer service where they showed some care.
66 comments| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2015
Purchased this watch in August of 2015, 2 months after owning it a pin from the bracelet fell out. Local watch repair shops say they don't have Invicta replacement parts and I have to warranty it. For something so simple as a pin its frustrating and time consuming. I refer to Invicta's warranty... I have to pay $25 for return shipping and insurance, not to mention outbound shipping. So I'll be in $40+ for a pin. Loved the look and feel of the watch but if there is a product issue repair locally is difficult or impossible and paying $40 for a repair on a $90 watch 2 months after purchase makes this a less-than good experience.
on February 7, 2014
I bought this watch because I lost a very nice Seiko diver's watch. This watch was a pretty decent replacement, but for half the price, you can't beat it. I gave this watch 4 stars due to the watch clasp, dial and not date. By all means, the clasp is very sturdy, but IMO, the locking mechanism is hard to open when trying to remove the watch. It's take a good amount of patience to pull/pry (with finger nails) the locking mechanism open. In addition, the dial on the side of the watch, is very loose. It's easily pulled out when it gets caught on your sleeve or something, which stops the watch.

Other than that, the watch as I have said, is pretty decent and nice looking.
on December 2, 2014
Great accurate watch! Very sharp looking, the bezel while stiff is easy to turn and doesn't accidentally move from its set place. The stop watch function is great and the dials while small are easy to read - only downside there is the hands sometimes cove the dials but its not a huge deal unless you completely rely on the stopwatch. Very comfortable to wear and does not have a huge watch face like so many today.
on April 22, 2017
I own four of this style, different colors.
on May 11, 2015
I've owned quite a few nice watches, this was replacing a $600 Swiss Watch I lost. It has the Rolex Submariner look, without appearing cheap quality.Works great for a day to day watch. The build quality is good as well. Keep in mind you get what you pay for, But for someone who wears this out while friends are wearing there Rolex's I still get compliments.
on June 27, 2012
I've always been pleased with Invicta watches. They hold up very well and look great. I have wanted this particular watch for awhile. Ive noticed on here that people are saying its a big watch. In my own opinion its a good size ive seen other Invicta watches like the diver watches that are huge. I get alot of comments on this watch and very pleased with my purchace. I buy alot of watches an this one by far is my favorite as far as fit and function go......As far as the other people on here hating on this watch then go buy a 400 dollar watch and quit whinning.............
on September 30, 2015
Very good looking watch, better than any in its price range. The second hand skips a but on the face, but you have to look very closely. For a watch under 100$ it's a steal. Very high quality, heavy, and comfortable to wear. The chronograph works well. We'll see how it holds up!
review image
on June 19, 2017
Second Invicta watch. Well made and very nice has a good weight and feel to it. I would recommend