Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 87 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 94 reviews
on December 29, 2014
Very elegant and very high quality, seems like a more expensive watch, but this watch has a particular elegance, the size is perfect, The pictures do not shows their beauty, when you have it in your hand you realize, I am very happy with the quality and the price is worth every penny, I recommend it to everyone, I have just three weeks with the clock and it is late less than 10 seconds and that is very good, do not dive so I can not say that it is waterproof but if you can bathe with it in the shower, has very showy and elegant colors, nothing exaggerated, very good size. all this and more will give it five stars
on March 19, 2013
I will make this short and sweet.
I am no watch connesuir (spelling), however it doesn't take one to feel a quality product. I purchased due to the popularity of the product and was immediately disappointed by the feel of it.

This thing feels kind of cheap in the bracelet and the dial really isn't all that much better. Also the second hand skips some ticks, ticks backwards sometimes as well as completely not lined up with the tick marks.
Now I know this is a lower line from Invicta, but honestly this is a $70 watch as Amazon sells. Deff not a $500 +/- watch like Invicta likes to feel their Retail price is.

All in all, I guess its an OK watch. Not overly impressed though.
on July 23, 2015
Stunning watch, lot of looks. Very professional and great dress watch. You can't go wrong with this Invicta!
review image review image
on April 24, 2016
Great watch. Excellent quality and price.
on March 12, 2017
love it
on November 7, 2015
The watch is absolutely beautiful. However, quality of the watch band could be better, but this was expected due to the cost of the watch. Overall it is good value for the money and is definitely a watch that attracts some serious attention! Also the watch is pretty big so skinny wrists should look for a different model by Invicta.
on September 2, 2013
I was buying a gift for a friend and decided I would get one for myself. It was a good move because the watchers are very attractive and have received compliance on the looks. Everything was done first class, even the case is great looking. I was not familiar with Invicta Watchers. A few weeks I was flying back from Boston and we had a slight delay in Philadelphia, so I was looking around and saw a shop in the Airport that had Invicta watchers and I was impressed, so I looked them up when I got back. I might be looking for another one. Oh - and they work perfect, forgot to mention that.
on October 27, 2016
Was more than I expected, quality with a nice piece and price , I will do it again with another model...
review image review image review image
on August 19, 2015
My husband loves this watch and has received many compliments. Has been wearing it for over 2 months and has no complaints.
on June 13, 2017
Love this watch. Always wanted it and now I have it. It's a great watch.