- Japanese Quartz Movement
- Flame-Fusion Crystal; Brushed and Polished Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet with 18k Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Center Links
- Chronograph Functions with 60 Second, 60 Minute and 1/10 of a Second Subdials
- Black Dial with Gold Tone Hands and Hour Markers; Luminous; 18k Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Crown and Pushers; Unidirectional 18k Gold-Plated Bezel with Black Ring
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stainless steel case with a two-tone (silver and gold-tone) stainless steel bracelet. Unidirectional black PVD bezel. Black dial with gold-tone hands and dot hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminiscent hands and markers. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 60 minute and 1/10 of a second. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant flame fusion crystal. Solid case back. Case diameter: 44 mm. Case thickness: 12 mm. Fold over clasp with safety release. Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet. Functions: chronograph, hour, minute, second. Dress watch style. Invicta Pro Diver Chronograph Mens Watch 1772.
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
• Case and dial: ø 44 mm
• Unidirectional 18k gold-plated bezel with black ring
• Brushed and polished stainless steel case and bracelet with 18k gold ion-plated stainless steel center links
• Flame-fusion crystal
• Black dial with gold tone hands and hour markers
• Band width of 22 mm
• Fold-over clasp with safety
• Chronograph functions with 60 second, 60 minute and 1/10 of a second subdials
• Water Resistant: 200 metersDiagrams of Features
| With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value. |
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005FN10KQ
- Item model number: 1772
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Flame Fusion|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Item weight||7.04 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||200 Meters|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product is the correct I take a lot, thank you
Most recent customer reviews
Mine does NOT have "Invicta" etched on the side.Read more