Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 10, 2014
For the price, this is a cool looking watch. It's not "huge" as some of these reviews state and it's also not crazy bling. It's small enough and shiny enough to still be classy unlike some of Invicta's more obnoxious styles.

That said, after only 2 months of having this thing, the face is covered in fog because moisture somehow made its way into the case. I have not subjected it to any extreme conditions. Invicta charges $28 for "shipping and handling" on warranty service which makes it almost cost prohibitive for me to get this issue fixed. Aside from the fact that $28 is high even for overnight shipping, why spend 30% the watch's purchase price for shipping and handling to have a factory defect repaired? Being a huge fan of Invicta's value in the past, this has damaged their reputation in my book. This is absolutely unacceptable for what is being advertised as a diving watch. (see image in customer image gallery)

My second problem with this watch is that the seconds hand spans the full diameter of the watch. On my other Invicta, the second hand is very small so it is not obvious that the watch is not mechanical. The size and ticking of the seconds hand on this watch makes it very obvious that it is not mechanical.

Other than these 2 things, everything else seems of decent quality including the gold plating. After wearing the watch for 4 months, there are almost no visible scratches.
review image
on March 2, 2013
I won't bore you with how many watches I own, nor will I attempt to clarify the quality of Japanese movement in comparison to Swiss movement. If you are here and reading this, chances are you already know. What is relevant, however, is the quality and presentation of this Invicta 1775. I am a Chronograph lover. In fact, I'll even go so far as to say it is the only kind of watch I will buy. In this particular case, I wanted something that would give me a different feel to what I already have. I wanted something that was not as boisterous as my Breitling, nor as boring as my Movado. When I found the 1775, I did my research, read reviews and perused many forums. Amazon clearly had the best price (especially with Prime!), so I bought it. Here is what initially attracted me to this watch:

1. I wanted a two-toned Rose Gold and Stainless Steel/Silver watch.
2. I wanted a classy face that gave the impression of both sophistication and reservation.
3. I wanted an affordable, yet quality timepiece.

I chose next-day shipping, and it was delivered as such. Very nice, Amazon! Upon unpacking the watch, I was greeted with a very chic presentation. The watch is listed at 43mm, so the face of the watch was the main focal point with its champagne colored dial, its rose gold colored bezel, and its stainless steel casing. It is quite a dashing combination. The rose gold is a shade or two darker in person. I think the lighting in the picture on its Amazon page almost gives it a pinkish tone. It is much more attractive in person. The numbers, chronograph accents and all hands are silver colored. The chronograph displays 1/10 seconds, seconds, and minutes. Interestingly enough, the watch does not incorporate a date function, which is a bit odd for a Pro Divers designed watch. The band is stainless, but the middle is rose gold plated that runs the length until the clasp. The clasp does make me desire for something heavier, but once you strap in on your wrist and lock it in, you don't ever notice that it feels like light aluminum. The band is listed at 22mm.

I am larger than the average male, standing 6'4" and weighing about 260. This watch looks perfect on my wrist. I have a 52mm watch that just seems like out of place when I wear it, whereas this 1775 seems to fit seamlessly and enhance any outfit. I wear suit and tie most days, and this watch simply augments the outfit. The subtle details that this watch adds to a nicely pressed shirt is quite satisfying. I have also worn this watch dressed down in a pair of blue jeans and a polo. It does attract some attention when its flying solo on your forearm, but that is to be expected when you wear something that is different.

I would, and already have, recommend this watch to friends and family. Although, I do try to encourage the purchase of other Invictas for selfish reasons as I want the only 1775 in the group of people I know. It is a very different timepiece, but different in a very subtle, classy and stylish way. I recommend adding this one to your collection.
on February 19, 2014
I bought the women's version of this watch and loved it so much that I bought the men's for my husband. It is so magnificent! It is quite large, and you will probably have to have it sized, as Invicta watches are known for coming with large bands. My husband is a very masculine man but wears dress shirts to work...I completely agree that this watch looks amazing with a dress shirt. It looks so classy, and the perfect amount of flashiness to attract attention, but is in no way gaudy or effeminate despite the rose gold. I can't say enough about this watch, except that you won't be disappointed!!! It also looks good with white gold, platinum, and rose gold wedding rings!
on January 18, 2018
So far so good. My hobby likes it a lot. Time will tell if the price paid was worth it.
on September 21, 2013
I was looking for a watch for my wife and i guess i did not read the title of the watch where it said "men's watch". It was just a pretty watch and i just thought she'd like it. I was right. She love it and apparently, big face watches are the "in thing" for women these days.She was pleased and so was I. Despite it being a man's watch, it looks great on her.
on December 14, 2012
Received the watch today and have been told it looks absolutely gorgeous. Invicta seems to have really stepped up the quality of their watches. Granted it is not an Omega or Rolex watch, but who wants to wear an $1,000 plus watch every day, especially when they can get scuffed so easily these days. Good build quality, beautiful design, superb pricing! You can not beat this if you need an "everyday" watch!
review image
on February 6, 2013
well, the watch works very well, its a great quality at an affordable price. delivery was very fast and service was excellent. the item came as described by seller and watch is in mint condition. i recommend the watch to everyone and its very affordable and its a top notch item. this watch will get you noticed. thank you have a great day..smiles..
on October 7, 2013
Water resistant to a surrealistic 200 meters, superb crafstmanship, and unbeatable price! This is a rugged yet luxurious wrist-mounted timepiece that has been on my arm while collecting rock samples in the Wenatchee National Forest without incurring a scratch.

By the way, this is extremely rugged rock-hounding mountains and scratches on equipment is inevitable... none so far on the watch though it has been accidentally struck directly on the crystal dial several times - not a scratch on it!
on March 2, 2017
fair
on November 27, 2013
This is a great watch. My friends can't believe the price I paid for it. Keeps good time, it's heavy but carries well on my arm.
The band was to big for my wrist, but I purchased a watchmakers toolkit on eBay to remove 3 links and adjust the band clip.

With the said tool kit I am now the go-to man for adjusting my friends watch bands. Winner all round.

Ps the tool kit was $19.00 and had an amazing variety of watchmaker tools, I'm one happy guy!