Invicta Women's 1821 Russian Diver Mechanical Silver Skelton Dial White Polyurethane Watch
- Precise japanese mechanical movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; polished stainless steel case; white polyurethane strap with stainless steel barrel accents
- Black second hand
- Silver skeletonized dial with white mother-of-pearl border; black hands; luminous; secured screw-down cap on crown at 9:00; exhibition case back
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B006VU6IKY
- Item model number: 1821
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Flame Fusion|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Movement||Mechanical hand wind|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love Invicta watches, and this one is terrific. The only downside is the band; it was white - until I wore it, and now it's getting yellower with every wear. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Anne Hougendobler
I purchased this for my daughter graduation!! I had to save for it...I got it and IT DID NOT WORK. She was so crushed when we had to send it back...NOW the watch is 25. Read morePublished on February 17, 2013 by Susan Shields
Great watch. I'm a big fan of invicta. Wife loved it and she wears it all the time. Very stylish and very durable overall it's a great watch.Published on December 11, 2012 by Gary