Invicta Women's 1825 Russian Diver Mechanical Gold Tone Skelton Dial Black Polyurethane Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Precise japanese mechanical movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; polished 18k gold ion-plated stainless steel case; black polyurethane strap with 18k gold ion-plated stainless steel barrel accents
- Black second hand
- Gold tone skeletonized dial with black border; black hands; luminous; secured screw-down cap on crown at 9:00; exhibition case back
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.1 x 3.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- ASIN: B006DI53I2
- Item model number: 1825
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 24, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Flame Fusion|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Movement||Mechanical hand wind|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Beautiful watch!!! Okay let me start by saying that it is a very large and flashy fancy watch. If you are a person who wants a small "normal" womens watch this isnt for... Read morePublished 18 months ago by tay bose
is a beautiful and elegant watch. can be used on special occasions, parties and ofic. looks beautiful, I'm happy with my watchPublished on January 25, 2013 by ysmart acosta
I love the design of this watch, the see through is mind taking. my main problem with it would be the fact that I discovered it is right handed when giving it as a present.Published on January 8, 2013 by Mohammad A. Dawood