Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 26, 2012
The watch is beautiful and it came in such a nice box.
So happy to be able to purchase it at a fraction of the price. It has a quality finish durable see through crystal on the front and back of the case which allows you to view the internaly workings very well.
on February 16, 2013
I was very pleased with my purchase it arrived as expected and came boxed in a quite exquisite box. I actually purchased this watch as a gift for my son that is graduation this year and I am sure he will be thrilled with it. This is a very attractive watch and the rose gold tone is beautiful.
on November 28, 2012
This is an awesome watch. I've never heard of Invicta before but I must say I am very impressed with the quality and how beautiful the watch looks. It definitely gets many compliments and will not be my last Invicta watch I will purchase.
on December 24, 2012
This watch is so nice. It's the perfect gift for my husband, the giant man's man. It arrived so quickly that it was as though Santa Claus himself delivered it. I cannot believe this arrived on December 24th. I almost kissed the delivey guy. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
on July 22, 2016
Perfect
on September 5, 2012
This was a gift for my good friend and he loves the watch. It is oversized and such a charm. Looking at how the watch works is also great. It has been about a week and there's no problem with the watch yet. Hopefully the hands don't break or get stuck because of the "skeleton."
on August 21, 2012
This is actually my second Lefty Russian Diver from Invicta. I have a lot of good things to say about this watch!

Firstly, I love the Lefty design. As a left handed person, it's an extra cool thing to have. I also really like the skeletonized case. The hour hand & minute hand are both black, so it's not hard at all to read the time. Because it's a mechanical watch, I just wind it every couple of days, or, whenever I wear it. The rose gold tone really makes the piece stand out. The first day I wore it, I got quite a few compliments. The 47mm case is big enough to get attention, but not too big for my small wrist.

The only thing that is a con, is that the rubber strap is a bit long for a small wrist. I do prefer bracelets over the straps, (they can be sized down easier) but I don't think I'm going to replace this strap. The rose gold tone barrel accents are a nice feature.

Overall, I'm satisfied, and would recommend this product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.