Industrial Deals Children of Blood and Bone Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 5, 2012
There's a reason why Invicta hasn't been able to retire this model from their line-up. I own several Invicta watches - I'm an addicted collector of the brand. I'm slowly picking up most of the "classic" models over time as well as snapping up the newest models that suit my taste. If you like larger, over sized watches this brand is for you and if you're just getting started in collecting the brand this is a good model to start with. Compared to other watches in the line up this is on the larger "mid-size" - but remember compared to what you would buy at a department store that doesn't sell the brand it'll appear to be HUGE. This model is SUPPOSED to ship with a set of poly straps, extra lug pins and a bracelet removal tool - mine shipped from Amazon did NOT so I promptly returned it and made a purchase from Costco - I'm not a member (the closest store is about a 40 minute drive so it's not worth the drive to have a membership) but you can still purchase this model (straps, pins, and tool included) for about $40-60 less then most of the partners or Amazon fulfilling it charge - even adding in the fee for non-members and taxes I was ahead with the Costco purchase. Ok so on to the watch itself. The finishing, details, and overall quality of this is on-par with Invicta's Reserve Collection even though it's not part of that series. The outer portions of the bracelet are high polish with the textured inner portion - the look is of a 3 piece link but it's not (which is ok - it's still solid stainless and well finished). You (should) receive 5 additional straps and they are indicated as poly though they really feel as soft as silicone - very comfortable and if you're new to larger/heavier watches you may want to first wear the straps instead of the bracelet to get used to the weight of the timepiece - you'll most likely have to size or have sized the bracelet as only someone with very large wrists (probably close to an 8") would be able to wear the bracelet unsized. The watch is easy to read and there's plenty of lume to help in low/no light situations though I haven't tested the lume yet for overall brightness or length of charge. The watch face sports a date window at the 4:30 position, a second sub dial at the 3:00 position, a 10th of a second dial at the 6:00 location and a 30 minute "totalizer" at the 9:00 mark. The second hand moves during the use of the chronograph along with the 1/10 sub dial and the 30 minute sub - when the minute hand reaches the 30 second mark the "fast runner" stops but registers when the start/stop pusher is depressed to stop the chrono. The unidirectional rotating bezel is easy to operate - I don't know if it's 120 clicks or less - it feels somewhat "cheap" compared to higher end dive watches but no where close to being "cheesy" or poor quality - it's not loose or excessively tight but a bit "hollow" sounding as though the spring is a bit long - this is a very, very minor "nit" and if you hand the watch over to someone asking about it the watch feels of high quality and detail. The crown and function pushers are screw-down type which no doubt adds to the 500M WR. The locking crown guard adds to the look and ruggedness of the timepiece. The second hand (for the chrono) came perfectly zeroed which I can't say the same for some other brands at much higher prices. The pictures don't do this timepiece justice - the main dial/face is more silver or shinny pewter not as "white" as it looks to be in the pictures.

The bottom line here is you are getting an incredible deal:

500M WR - even though you may not dive - it's bragging rights
Swiss Made (not just Swiss parts or Swiss movement)
5 additional straps in addition to the stainless steel bracelet
screw down crown and pushers with locking crown guard
nice 3 slot dive/impact case - you can store more of your collection or other items in

For under $300 (purchased pretty much anywhere will be closer to the $200 mark) you're getting what would be at most retail stores over $1500 - the retail price tag on the watch was listed at $1100 - most of the time those price tags make me laugh - on this one I'm not so sure it's _that_ far off.

I'm not really sure about some other reviewers that have had hour markers or hands come off - I guess that with over 3000 models and probably hundreds of thousands sold there has got to be a few "duds" but that hasn't happened to me and if it were I'm not too sure I would be soured on the brand - Invicta quality has always been top notch for me - I am a bit concerned about the overall customer service if/when I need to get my watches serviced - I think that for any of my watches rated at 200M and beyond I'll have the manufacturer replace the battery - otherwise I'll have my local watch shop (yes there are still a few around) service them.

The smaller links in the bracelet ARE 3 piece - not a huge deal either way - the larger (end links and second to end) are one piece - they are linked together with screws - all links that are able to be sized are 3 piece but are extremely well fitted which gives the impression they are from piece of steel - the bracelet links are all solid steel.
on December 30, 2012
The watch is absolutely gorgeous..... except for the floating number marker. I ordered this watch for my husband for Christmas. When i received the watch, to my disappointment, I noticed the number 11 number marker was floating around in the face of the watch. I presented the watch to my husband for Christmas and he absolutely loved it. I am now awaiting a new watch of the same model which hopefully will have all the number markers firmly in place. For the price and MSRP for this watch, I was disappointed to find this kind of defect.

UPDATE 1/5/13: The second watch has arrived and it has 2 number markers out of place and floating around in the face of the watch. Not a good first, nor second impression for Invicta! I looked at the warranty and thought about sending it straight to Invicta to be fixed, however you must send a $28 dollar check for "return shipping and insurance"....Needless to say, this watch is being returned to Amazon for free!
on July 14, 2013
This is actually my second watch- I had problems switching out the bands with the first one, and had to send it back. I got bounced around a little bit with the seller and Amazon, but Amazon stepped up and helped out. Love the watch- looks great, gets lots of compliments, and with the different bands, it never looks old.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 22, 2013

on August 3, 2013
This watch is so good looking, it feels nice and heavy, it comes with 5 rubber bands, and tool to remove them, a big yellow Invicta 3 watches collectors box (really big) the watch itself is gorgeous its a big but not huge. Recommend invicta watches any time.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 4, 2013
This watch is big, bold and beautiful. The watch fits perfectly around the contours of the wrist and doesn't seem to be nearly as heavy as you would think a one pound watch would. I love the fact that I received both a 3 slot dive case and 5 extra straps; grey, navy blue, black, red and yellow. This is my second Invicta Subaqua Nomo III and this is the best of the two. THis is a watch that I am proud to wear and want to show off. This watch is AWESOME!
on July 22, 2013
This watch is beautiful I found it to be too large for me as I am only 5'11, I wish it was a bit smaller. All in all the watch come in a big protected carrier and had several additional watch bands great value.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 10, 2013
I got this watch a couple weeks ago and like it so far so good. Looks cool and glows well in the dark. Came with 5 extra bands which was nice because I only expected 3... Overall looks good with the stainless steel and the black band in my opinion. Large watch face and decently heavy feel. Scratches easily but overall a good watch. Planning on buying another invicta soon.
on August 2, 2013
I saw all the reviews after I had purchased it and I got alittle worried hearing all the defects but I received mine today and wad blown away at the quality, not one defect and came with 5 extra band colors and only shows 3!!!! It was heavy and felt great!!! Can't have a small wrist to sort this monster!!! Still blown away!!!! 5 star
on April 11, 2013
I've been waiting to get a sub aqua for years and when I saw this on Amazon that included all the watchbands, the case, and the watch I knew I had to get it. Let me be clear this is a fantastic watch it looks wonderful and I'm going to enjoy for years to come.