Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 2, 2016
So far it's working well, and keeping time well. The bands could have another hole for people with smaller wrists, but for an average wrist it should fit just fine. Very nice watch, and great price.
1 helpful vote
on December 1, 2012
great looking watch. a real eye catcher. My friend loves the design, colors, and look of this stylish watch that's eye catching.
1 helpful vote
on August 3, 2016
My watch is great. The watchstraps are easy to change, the colours are perfect and the quality of the whole set is also excellent. I can recommend this product.
3 helpful votes
on June 4, 2012
When I opened the box, I said "WOW"! Not only is the Lupah watch an awesome-looking watch, but the 4 extra bands were just as great. Was not expecting the extra colored bands. Thought I was only getting the Brown Alligator pattern band. What a bargain. I know I will get many complements.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question