Invicta Men's 1914 Specialty Chronograph Blue Dial Blue Polyurethane Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Swiss quartz movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; polished stainless steel case; blue polyurethane strap
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour subdials; date function
- Blue dial with silver tone hands; white hour markers and arabic numerals; luminous; unidirectional bezel
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
A superior mix of mechanics and materials, this Invicta timepiece has an incredible presentation on the wrist that will raise eyebrows. This sophisticated watch featuring trademark craftsmanship and the immeasureable style associated with the Invicta name.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.2 x 3.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- ASIN: B006DI0MCY
- Item model number: 1914
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 24, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Flame Fusion|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||48 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
The only con about this watch is that indoors, the face of the watch looks purplish. But outside, it looks blue.
Overall, this watch is great and is highly recommended. I'm looking to buy another Invicta because I love it so much.