Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
on October 20, 2016
This watch is not all stainless steel, it is only in the band and the back box no more, and really very disappointed because it is an accurate clock for my hand and do not know where to solve this problem.
review image review image review image review image review image
on June 9, 2013
I have never owned a piece from Invicta. This watch is heavily made and has the look of much more expensive ones. The stock photo does not do it justice, it is absolutely stunning in person.

One downfall is that the band seems to be made for Shrek. I have larger than average wrists and I had to remove two links and adjust the clasp inward. This wasn't hard to do on my own, all I needed was a thumb tack and a small flat screwdriver. Use the thumb tack to adjust the clasp, just push in on the spring clips and align them in the new hole. Some links on the band have arrows that point toward the direction the pin comes out. There is a small hole on the inside with a ridge on the pin that you push on to slide them out in the direction that the arrow points.
on February 15, 2017
Had a smudge inside the crystal from the 10 down to the six that took away from the look. Return was simple new one should be here in the next couple days. Watch was nice if not for the smudge. I have one just like it with a light color face. Nice watch
on November 9, 2015
It is not a bad watch overall. But it is definitely not real. My husband and father collect watches and I thought I was getting a good deal for a real watch I guess sometimes things are too good to be true. But overall not a bad watch for the price
on November 9, 2014
I really like the size and weight of this watch. The black face makes it easy to read even the three sub-dials in the background.
I do somewhat agree with other people who comment about its construction. I've owned other Invicta watches in the past and I think the standard Invicta watched have tighter tolerances and feels better assembled than the "I" brand. For some reason, the links on the metal band are more jagged and seem to pinch my skin more.
on December 18, 2013
I got this watch for my husband for his birthday and he loves it! It feels heavy and well put together, it looks even better in person! My husband has gotten lots of compliments on it. The only thing wrong with this watch is the band is WAY too big. We had to take off all the links that were remove-able, when you get the band to be as small as it can be the latch doesn't close flat but I guess it makes it stay put. The links aren't very hard to remove. Over all it is an awesome watch!
on July 8, 2017
Great watch
on January 29, 2011
I absolutely love this watch, it's the best looking watch I own. This watch is massive! I have small wrists and normally I am fine with a watch being large. Unfortunately though, after I paid to get the watch sized for my wrist, the smallest the band would get is too large for my wrist. I can't wear this watch.
I am still going to keep it though because it's so nice to look at in my watch box. Maybe one day I will find a watch band that fits, matches and isn't too big for my wrist.
on August 21, 2013
I love the look, feel and size of it.
I bought it for a Christmas gift and I'm so looking forward to giving it.
I'm sure the recipient will be happy.
I'm familiar with Invicta's reputation for quality, so I'm not worried about the performance
on April 6, 2015
Okay, this watch is awesome! I bought it for my Dad and he loves it. Beware that it is very large! Not in size, but the actual face. If you or the person you are buying this for are not into making a bold statement about time, you might want to size down to another Invicta. All in all,
it is a sharp looking watch!