Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: I By Invicta Men's 41704-003 Stainless Steel Black Dress Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on September 4, 2013
This was such a great deal, I should have known that it was to good to be true. I by Invicta is not a true Invicta watch, They are fake, they are not as heavy as a true Invicata the Invict symbol on the watch face doesn't even resemble the real deal and the turning timer dial was lose. It is a piece of crap compared to a real Invicta. Keep your eyes open so you don't get ripped off!!!!
on January 29, 2011
I absolutely love this watch, it's the best looking watch I own. This watch is massive! I have small wrists and normally I am fine with a watch being large. Unfortunately though, after I paid to get the watch sized for my wrist, the smallest the band would get is too large for my wrist. I can't wear this watch.
I am still going to keep it though because it's so nice to look at in my watch box. Maybe one day I will find a watch band that fits, matches and isn't too big for my wrist.
on August 21, 2013
I love the look, feel and size of it.
I bought it for a Christmas gift and I'm so looking forward to giving it.
I'm sure the recipient will be happy.
I'm familiar with Invicta's reputation for quality, so I'm not worried about the performance
on June 9, 2013
I have never owned a piece from Invicta. This watch is heavily made and has the look of much more expensive ones. The stock photo does not do it justice, it is absolutely stunning in person.

One downfall is that the band seems to be made for Shrek. I have larger than average wrists and I had to remove two links and adjust the clasp inward. This wasn't hard to do on my own, all I needed was a thumb tack and a small flat screwdriver. Use the thumb tack to adjust the clasp, just push in on the spring clips and align them in the new hole. Some links on the band have arrows that point toward the direction the pin comes out. There is a small hole on the inside with a ridge on the pin that you push on to slide them out in the direction that the arrow points.
on November 14, 2013
This was a wonderful buy. I was looking for a new, large faced, expensive watch and this hit all those prerequisites perfectly, except it only looks expensive. I get constant compliments about it, and the size and weight are perfect, making me think that I will never go back to anything smaller!
on November 9, 2015
It is not a bad watch overall. But it is definitely not real. My husband and father collect watches and I thought I was getting a good deal for a real watch I guess sometimes things are too good to be true. But overall not a bad watch for the price
on April 6, 2015
Okay, this watch is awesome! I bought it for my Dad and he loves it. Beware that it is very large! Not in size, but the actual face. If you or the person you are buying this for are not into making a bold statement about time, you might want to size down to another Invicta. All in all,
it is a sharp looking watch!
on November 9, 2014
I really like the size and weight of this watch. The black face makes it easy to read even the three sub-dials in the background.
I do somewhat agree with other people who comment about its construction. I've owned other Invicta watches in the past and I think the standard Invicta watched have tighter tolerances and feels better assembled than the "I" brand. For some reason, the links on the metal band are more jagged and seem to pinch my skin more.
on December 18, 2013
I got this watch for my husband for his birthday and he loves it! It feels heavy and well put together, it looks even better in person! My husband has gotten lots of compliments on it. The only thing wrong with this watch is the band is WAY too big. We had to take off all the links that were remove-able, when you get the band to be as small as it can be the latch doesn't close flat but I guess it makes it stay put. The links aren't very hard to remove. Over all it is an awesome watch!
on May 4, 2016
Very nice looking watch!! Definitely exceeded my expectations for the price! My husband gets so many compliments on it everywhere we go. If you are questioning the purchase... Just do it!! You won't be sorry!