Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on October 25, 2012
Very nice, elegant looking. Perfect size not overly large and not small......so it has a very nice presence on the wrist

I have a very small wrist and the watchmen took out as many links as possible and it barely fit so be careful if your on the small side like me because only about 3 links total can be taken off each side of the band(versus some of their models that can be taken all the way up to the watch face itself)

The rotating bezel feels very cheap, there is alot of play in it and not very tight like some of their other models
But all in all I am very pleased with this watch, nice complements as well
4 people found this helpful
on July 2, 2017
Beautiful watch for such a great price. My husband loved it for Fathers Day! When we got it sized the jeweler though we paid $250 easy for it and his jaw dropped when I told him the price.

I love Invicta watches. They hold up well and have a timeless look. I'm glad I was able to get a killer deal on this one!
on May 25, 2017
As usual, this Invicta model as any others is very good, reliable and stylish. I would recommend it to everyone.
on October 6, 2012
This watch looks exactly as it does in the picture. It is better than I hoped it could be. I love it. Everything works fine. I took it to a jeweler to have it sized and he couldn't compliment me enough on what a nice watch it was.
12 people found this helpful
on September 3, 2016
It was much better then, what I expected. It much cost less the other Invicta watches I have but it looks better. I collect watches and this watch I absolutely love.
on February 2, 2015
Great watch. Had it for 3 months now and can't complain. I have received many compliments on it and my brother-in-law considered buying it when he saw mine. It isn't as nice as my titanium Citizen but I could buy 6 of these for the same price. I would recommend this product to a friend.
on May 22, 2017
Invicta makes High Quality / High End Watches, very Beautiful and elegant, best than Seiko, Casio and other popular brands.
on April 23, 2014
I got this for my son who is 15. It was a little to big. My son took out some links all on his own and wears it all the time now. I was impressed by the quality of the watch.
on September 28, 2015
AS advertised . Great quality.
I had a lot of nice comments on this watch.
For the price I don't mind wearing it everywhere. Even doing odd jobs around the house, it doesn't scratch and always looks like new.
on July 2, 2017
Perfecto
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.