Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 116 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 119 reviews
on October 25, 2012
Very nice, elegant looking. Perfect size not overly large and not small......so it has a very nice presence on the wrist

I have a very small wrist and the watchmen took out as many links as possible and it barely fit so be careful if your on the small side like me because only about 3 links total can be taken off each side of the band(versus some of their models that can be taken all the way up to the watch face itself)

The rotating bezel feels very cheap, there is alot of play in it and not very tight like some of their other models
But all in all I am very pleased with this watch, nice complements as well
on October 6, 2012
This watch looks exactly as it does in the picture. It is better than I hoped it could be. I love it. Everything works fine. I took it to a jeweler to have it sized and he couldn't compliment me enough on what a nice watch it was.
on May 25, 2017
As usual, this Invicta model as any others is very good, reliable and stylish. I would recommend it to everyone.
on September 3, 2016
It was much better then, what I expected. It much cost less the other Invicta watches I have but it looks better. I collect watches and this watch I absolutely love.
on May 22, 2017
Invicta makes High Quality / High End Watches, very Beautiful and elegant, best than Seiko, Casio and other popular brands.
on September 28, 2015
AS advertised . Great quality.
I had a lot of nice comments on this watch.
For the price I don't mind wearing it everywhere. Even doing odd jobs around the house, it doesn't scratch and always looks like new.
on February 2, 2015
Great watch. Had it for 3 months now and can't complain. I have received many compliments on it and my brother-in-law considered buying it when he saw mine. It isn't as nice as my titanium Citizen but I could buy 6 of these for the same price. I would recommend this product to a friend.
on April 22, 2014
I have several Invicta watches but I tend to wear this watch most of the time. It looks cool, and its larger size is what I like about it the most. It keeps time, and after I had the wristband sized to fit me, it fits like a glove. Great buy!
on April 23, 2014
I got this for my son who is 15. It was a little to big. My son took out some links all on his own and wears it all the time now. I was impressed by the quality of the watch.
on October 17, 2016
Very nice especially for the price!