Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 121 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 123 reviews
on July 2, 2017
Beautiful watch for such a great price. My husband loved it for Fathers Day! When we got it sized the jeweler though we paid $250 easy for it and his jaw dropped when I told him the price.

I love Invicta watches. They hold up well and have a timeless look. I'm glad I was able to get a killer deal on this one!
on October 6, 2012
This watch looks exactly as it does in the picture. It is better than I hoped it could be. I love it. Everything works fine. I took it to a jeweler to have it sized and he couldn't compliment me enough on what a nice watch it was.
on May 25, 2017
As usual, this Invicta model as any others is very good, reliable and stylish. I would recommend it to everyone.
on September 3, 2016
It was much better then, what I expected. It much cost less the other Invicta watches I have but it looks better. I collect watches and this watch I absolutely love.
on May 22, 2017
Invicta makes High Quality / High End Watches, very Beautiful and elegant, best than Seiko, Casio and other popular brands.
on September 28, 2015
AS advertised . Great quality.
I had a lot of nice comments on this watch.
For the price I don't mind wearing it everywhere. Even doing odd jobs around the house, it doesn't scratch and always looks like new.
on July 2, 2017
Perfecto
on August 10, 2017
OK
on February 2, 2015
Great watch. Had it for 3 months now and can't complain. I have received many compliments on it and my brother-in-law considered buying it when he saw mine. It isn't as nice as my titanium Citizen but I could buy 6 of these for the same price. I would recommend this product to a friend.
on April 22, 2014
I have several Invicta watches but I tend to wear this watch most of the time. It looks cool, and its larger size is what I like about it the most. It keeps time, and after I had the wristband sized to fit me, it fits like a glove. Great buy!