Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 93 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 99 reviews
on February 23, 2013
This is my second Invicta watch. I first purchased the Invicta Men's 0761 Reserve Collection Chronograph 18k Gold-Plated and Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Watch, which is considered one of Invicta's higher-end watches in quality. Being impressed with the high quality of Ocean Reef/Reserve, I decided to look for a low- to mid-priced Invicta watch for everyday casual and business wear. Specifically, I wanted a two-tone (silver/gold) watch with a silver dial that would complement my gold and silver rings. I also wanted something that was not as hefty as the Ocean Reef/Reserve.

When I saw this 'I By Invicta' model, which fit my exact specifications, I thought, WOW!, what a nice watch with a fantastic price. At first, I was hesitant about buying this watch due to some of the negative reviews I read here and at other websites about the low quality of and/or problems with the lower-end Invicta watches. Well, despite my apprehension, I decided to buy it - and I'm glad I did!

Pros:
This is an attractive timepiece with the look of a more expensive watch. The gold-tone bevel and crisscrossed textured stripe in the middle of the bracelet against the finely finished polished and brushed stainless steel is eye-catching. The dial is truly stunning and aesthetically and tastefully matches all other aspects of the watch. I particularly like the large gold-tone Arabic numerals and stick marker as it makes it easy to tell time at-a-glance. The weight of this watch is a little hefty, but not too heavy and the case size at 45mm (a little over 1 ¾") is prefect for someone like me that prefers an oversized watch.

Cons:
The numbers and text in the subdials are too small, which you cannot easily read without closing eyeballing them. The date subdial is the worse as the numbers are too close together to read without staring at this subdial. I think a 'date window' would have been a much better feature and more useful.

Summary:
This is a great watch for all occasions, casual, business, and formal. It is priced just right for the budget conscious buyer looking for a quality and smart looking wristwatch. The only drawback is the small text and numbers of the subdials, which you cannot easily read. If you're looking for an averaged sized men's watch (35mm - 38mm), this 'is not' the watch for you. But, if you're in the market for a nice oversized watch that doesn't look like a clock on your wrist, you can't go wrong with this one.
on May 7, 2011
I have always wanted an Invicta but when I saw this really great looking timepiece at well under $100 dollars that was the clincher. I though maybe it was a fake replica they were offering but when I got it I could tell by the quality it was the real deal. I ended up buying another Invicta at a similar price (a more casual everyday model). I can't say one bad thing about this watch........I LOVE IT!
on May 18, 2017
I really do like
on February 20, 2014
The Invicta watch is a great looking watch and it keeps good time. The only thing wrong is that the (date, day and second hand) are very small. I am 76 years old and it is hard for me to make out the date,day and second hand. I have a number of watches and enjoy wearing this one. Until I can find a watch like this but with larger information I will wear this one.
on May 7, 2014
I was not sure what to expect and had thought about canceling my order as I thought I saw a watch that might be better. However, I decided to allow the order to go through. When I got the watch, I was pleasently surprised. I had a few links taken out of the band which is certainly not uncommon for a bracelete watch. The design is very nice and I am pleased and would recommend buying this watch. The picture on Amazon does not do this watch justice on what it looks like up close. Very Nice.
on February 13, 2013
I took the watch to have the wristband adjusted at Sears here in Albuquerque, and several people in the watch department made comments about its' exquisiteness and appearance. This watch smacks of casual elegance.
on August 22, 2016
Watch battery is dead or the watch stopped working. I went to jewelry store to get a new battery and they can't get into the watch and will have to send it away which is going to be pricey! Very disappointing
on March 18, 2016
Purchased this for my Husband for Christmas, he love the watch, only downside is I have created a Victa Watch MONSTER. He wants more ( not just one) watches and a watch case. Hopefully YOU GUYS WILL HAVE A SALE SOOM. He wants ALL colors.
on March 26, 2013
This is my second Invicta watch that I've ordered from Amazon, and so far, I'm very pleased with it. My other watch is more modern, but this is a classic-styling that goes good with almost anything. The gold accents are a nice touch and I personally find the size to be perfect. The one thing that I'll note that's different about this watch than my other one, is that it doesn't have a "stop watch" feature. I don't personally use it on an analog-watch, but it's worth mentioning.
on October 28, 2013
Very nice watch for the price. Nice and heavy every piece of the watch was wrapped nicely. Very nice box and I had it gift wrapped. Just needed a bow.