Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 291 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 317 reviews
on November 10, 2016
I would give it a 5, but upon delivery, the battery needed to be replaced. That cost me $20 (with the resizing of the band).
Otherwise, beautifully crafted. Nice weight to it so it doesn't feel like junk. The band and the back of the case are both very smooth, meaning it sits very comfortably on my wrist. I would recommend to all of my friends... but I honestly wouldn't want them taking my style and knowing what an awesome bargain the watch was.

Thought I should warn y'all about the battery though. Doesn't mean its broke if it shows up not ticking. These watches have probably been on a shelf for a few years.
on October 13, 2014
This is a very handsome piece of jewelry. It is the prettiest stainless steel wristband for the price. It is perfectly finished. No rough edges. As an introduction to the beauty of Invicta, choose this for $45 and the 1774 glittering gold one for $83 at present writing. The first one I got kept getting stuck.

The watch shop got it de-magnetised. It started moving. It lost time. Like 10 minutes over a day.

I got the battery changed. I should not have wasted the effort, as the watch kept losing time. The watch shop guy said it was not possible for the battery to be loose in the compartment. It was probably Swiss mechanism, although not marked Swiss. The shape of the mechanism was typically Swiss configuration, not Japanese.

How can an Invicta screw up with timing, the very reason for buying a watch. So I put aside all the expensive Bolts, sub-aquas, and if I kept going, I would be bragging. I wore it at work, and it kept time so long as it was on my wrist. OK, my Invicta collection should be safe. Then the sucker started losing time when left alone on the table. For a guy who invested in hundreds of Invictas, this was certainly demoralising, even if the watch was on the "cheap end".

I bought another. When it arrived it had already lost two minutes - assuming that as with the rest of Invictas, they are factory set.
Well, since it is only $45, and it does look like a Tag, I will get a couple more. If it cannot tell time, I will have to ask Amazon to discontinue the sale of this watch. A watch like this makes me wonder if any of my other Invictas will lose time.

And one more thing. Forget about the Invicta warranty. It is practically useless. If any of your Invictas spoil, write it off. Invicta makes nice watches, but they cannot provide service for nuts.
on July 8, 2013
I needed a new watch and already owned an Invicta 8926A (also a great watch). I almost didnt purchase this watch as many of the reviews complained about it not being truly water resistant but for sixty bucks I decided to take the chance. Glad I did. First day I got it I took it swimming for about 45 minutes and no problems at all. The next day I went again but instead of wearing it while swimming I set it on the bottom of the pool (six feet deep) for about an hour and a half and still the watch didnt have any issues being in the water. I also wear it while showering and washing my hands and no issues there either. Also seen a review saying it doesnt keep time very well. I have had no issue with this watch keeping time, in fact it has kept perfect time. I havent taken it in the ocean yet so I dont know how it will react in the salt water but dont anticipate any problems with that. Overall a great watch. Only thing it didnt have which was advertised was a screw down crown, not a huge deal for me as it has still been water resistant as advertised. Also no magnifier over the date fyi.
on February 27, 2015
This watch has been shipped (by me at $27.00 each time) twice back to service. They keep it for a minimum of 90 days. First time the minute hand fell off and when I got it back from service the minute hand worked but it did not keep correct time - thus, back to their service dept. So, having this watch for over a year and basically only being able to wear it for a few months (tops), I would definitely not recommend it - as "nice" aesthetically as the watch looks.
on August 17, 2016
Wonderful watch: good looking, easy to read. I have gotten many compliments. One complaint is that the band should be built to go one size smaller...I am slightly built. Other than that, I love it and could not say enough good things about it. Except, if you are looking for a simple, solid nice looking timepiece, then get this one. Gregory.
on October 1, 2010
This Invicta Stainless Steel watch is a great value at about $45. I was actually surprised when I held it in my hand and saw the beauftiful finish and quality of construction. It is not, however, a dive watch. They need to take that description off. It just looks like a dive watch. It is "water resistant"; that is; it can handle going in the shower, but don't take it down to 2 or 3 atmospheres under water -- which is ok with me since I am not using it for diving. Invicata does make a similar looking actual dive watch for about twice the price; still a very good deal. I have had this watch for about a month and have been delighted with the quality of the finish and the overall look and feel. The timer bezel also rotates positively and feels very secure. What I can't understand is how Invicta can make such a terrific watch for so little. This compares favorably with much more expensive watches
on November 18, 2013
Bought this to use as an everyday watch (to work) and I must say that it looks impressive and expensive. It loses time a bit but I am sure that this is because the battery needs to be changed. My only grouse is to change the day and date at the end of a non 31-day month but the other factors far outweigh this swiss (parts& movement) watch.

Update on August 2014

The battery was replaced and the problem of time-loss was not solved. I took it back and it was discovered that the battery holder/clamp was a bit slack so this was tightened. The watch started keeping good time only when not worn and when worn it was so bad that it stopped sometimes. I was disappointed and wanted to throw it away but took it back to the watch repair shop where it was discovered to be dirty inside and cleaned by air-spray at no cost to me. The watch is keeping perfect time now and I am quite happy to wear it. I have never used it in water and do not intend to do so.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 3, 2017
Very nice looking and keeping time
A little heavier then expected
Husband is very happy with it
on February 3, 2014
Watch is very nice; just as expected (sort of!!!). The only issue is the fact that the crown is not a screw down type. Thus, not a dive watch in the slightest but rather a decent looking above the water time piece. Hence the lie by the seller as it was advertised as having a screw down crown. Other than that the watch looks wonderful and is working (date, day and time) properly. However, I just received it two days ago -- this brings up shipping.

The watch was ordered and expected delivery fell way short of Amazon's expectations and from the date they told me when it would arrive. However, this was at no fault of Amazon but rather UPS. You see the watch sat at a UPS facility located just 15 miles from here for three days (for reasons unknown). Hence, expected delivery dates were completely inaccurate and yes, I was a bit pissed as a customer.
on December 31, 2016
I got this watch for my dad for Christmas. He loves it! The large numbers are easy for him to read, he likes that it has the day of the week and calendar date. It fits his wrist a little loose, and he's a big guy, so he took it to a watchmaker to adjust it. It goes well with his everyday clothes, whether it's for work or going out. I am definitely happy with this purchase and would recommend this watch to another friend.