Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 5861 Russian Diver Black Dial Polyurethane Watch
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 28, 2016
Great Looking Watch! The only down-side to this watch is the large crown cover. I am a left-wrist wearer and if it is not high enough on my arm the crown cover pokes my hand. It takes a little getting used to but I get a lot of compliments on it. Keep in mind that this is a very large faced watch and would be more comfortable for a right-wrist wearer.
on January 11, 2012
I bought this watch for my boyfriend this past Christmas because he had seen it at the mall and fallen in love with it! The only problem was that the watch at the mall was going for 560 and it was already on SALE. I came home upset that I probably couldn't afford it and searched on amazon where the watch came out almost half of what the store was giving it to me for. The shipping was good, it took a few days to arrive at my house but I mean the shipping was free who am I to talk. At the end of the day my boyfriend fell in love with his watch and everywhere we go people always say WOW!
This watch is an attention whore lol because of it's size it does get alot of attention but it's well worth it.
on January 31, 2013
Well I bought this watch for my husband for Christmas 2011. Within a few weeks the chain fell off and was lost. Then it stopped working by 3 months. We sent it for a repair (with a fee) They had it for 3 months and sent it back working. Now 5 months later the small second hand fell off and is rattling around in the watch face. I give up...JUNK. Very disappointed as he loved it and wanted to buy more Invicta watches, and the case to collect them in. Not anymore!.......Now just after the second hand fell off, the watch has stopped working...AGAIN...He is on the phone with Invicta right now. I'll post their reply soon.
on February 23, 2015
This will be my 5th Russian Diver Invicta Watch and they are all beautiful. My other for are too flashy so when I seen this I had to get it simply because it's beautiful, a Invicta of course and because I can wear this everyday. Magnificent time piece and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a watch
on June 21, 2015
Huge fan of Invicta watches, and this one is no different. I love the look and size, as well as the quality. The only reason I am not giving this one 5 stars is because the battery was dead when I received it; at least I hope it is. I have not replaced the battery yet to verify that it is working properly but I assume that is the issue. It has probably been sitting in a warehouse for some time. I will update this review and return the watch if it does not work with a new battery installed.
on July 5, 2016
My husbands NEW FAVORITE WATCH. Solid - heavy - chunky - keeps great time - glows in dark - big numbers are an asset for a 40 yr old (lol)... love the canteen cover on the switch.....he isn't a diver - wont need this for diving...but its a classic great watch. HAPPY.
on December 7, 2011
Invicta just has a way to keep making not only quality watches, but eye-catching as well. Others as of recent are attempting to hop on the bandwagon, however, they tend to fall short in the overall product. Buy w/ confidence.
on January 2, 2012
I searched everywhere for a watch that would fit my wrist. I'm talking about going into a watch store and have no watch that can go over my hand bad. My friend showed me his collection and i had to have one. This was my first invicta and by far not my last. Great quality and perfect for everyday use. I can't stop getting compliments at work every day, and i thought it was going to be low key because it's black. If you're thinking about it just do it you won't regret it.
on December 2, 2011
classic tale of style versus comfort. the watch is amazing. looks great, i always get compliments about it. the only thing is the knob on the side (the crown) is huge so if you where on the left and bend your wrist it will dig into your hand which is very annoying at times. but then again the watch is DAMN SEXY. totally worth it.
on January 6, 2015
Great watch, quality case and strap, now i got give it time to review the parts in it, hope it will work for a while, no complains at all so far, really cool acessorie, really nice on the wrist if you like big cases.