We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Band Material Type||Rubber|
|Watch Movement||Swiss Quartz|
About this item
- Precise Swiss-quartz movement^Durable flame-fusion crystal; brushed and polished stainless steel case; black rubber strap^Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10 of a second subdials; date function^Blue mother-of-pearl dial with silver tone hands and hour marker; luminous; unidirectional bezel; screw-down crown and pushers^Water-resistant to 3,280 feet (1000 M)^Invicta Reserve 5-Year Warranty Included with shipment
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
Sample Case Size Cutout [PDF 215kb]For additional assistance in setting the time or adjusting your watch, please download the Instruction Manual [PDF 425kb]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.91 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches; 15.87 Ounces
- Item model number : 6118
- Department : Mens
- Batteries : 1 Product Specific batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : August 10, 2009
- Manufacturer : Invicta
- ASIN : B002L2BC9I
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,811,211 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Flame Fusion|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||5.4 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||22 millimeters|
|Band length||210 millimeters|
|Band width||26 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Item weight||15.87 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||3280 Feet|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although Invicta watches aren't what I would call "High End" ( Rolex, PatekPhilippe and so on) they sure look like they are. Invicta watches offer a great and eclectic look, stand out style and keep superb time. The inflated MSRP really isn't a fair assessment as Invicta sales are almost entirely web based. Well, such is the nature of Advertising and Marketing - despite this, Invicta offers great bang for your buck if you like their usually oversized styles.
I purchased the Reserve Chronograph when it was first released about five years ago and it's hands down my favorite watch. Unfortunately, the second hand broke and needed a repair. Repairs from Invicta take 90 days and if you're out of warrantee which I was you're out of luck as the repair costs exceed 20% of the retail value of the watch.
(Always take the five year extension you can buy this directly through Invicta now this watch does come with 5 year coverage)
With the cost of repair from my jeweler being both prohibitive and long - parts are back ordered and quite expensive. I opted to buy this watch for the second time, it's that stunning and fun to wear.
What is more, because this piece has been retired and is no longer manufactured it will retain a high value to die hard Invicta collectors and fans. Should you ever decide to sell it you should do quite well. As for this Invicta fan I can't imagine ever parting with this gorgeous watch at any price.
Invicta Quality Touches For This Watch:
* Built like a Tank
* Gorgeous sky blue Mother of Pearl face is unique and eye catching
* Great, solid build quality beautifully machined and finished
* High gloss metal compliments the matte finish
* True Swiss Movement
* Despite it's huge 50 mm size the watch is comfortable once you get used to the weight.
* Rubber strap not only looks great it forms to your wrist beautifully and compliments the overall aesthetic.
* Invicta signature packaging in their faux leather bright yellow box is a plus, as it serves for safe storage of your time piece not to mention it's a knock out presentation, the kind you would see in watches that are priced well over $1,000
No other watch in my collection gets as much attention as this model, it's a head turner. In searching for a new one the best price I found was on Amazon, no surprise here. If your looking for a watch that's big, bold and beautiful - you can't go wrong with the Invicta Reserve Chronograph.
Invicta needs to offer more watches with gemstones