Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 23, 2017
The reason I am giving this only 3 stars is due to the sellers misrepresented this item. When you blow up the picture of the watch down on the bottom of the watch states Swiss made. When the watch arrived it was not on the watch Swiss made. My husband collects Invicta watches and he looks for Swiss movement and Swiss made. The watch other wise was as described .
on June 30, 2016
The watch is spectacular - more so than my other 6 Invicta's. This model is an impressive watch, but with the blue Mother-of-Pearl it is really special. It is big. I very much wish that it had come with the softer silicone band that my Excursion Sport came with, versus the hard rubber one (Reserve's) that it came with.
on June 7, 2016
this is a great looking watch, its large and beautiful, the only thing i would say (although its not a negative) but the color of the dial being mother of pearl, is not blue to me, its white with that mother of pearl irredecense . its still a really nice watch and a reserve to boot.
on March 25, 2016
THIS IS A BIG WATCH. Its my 4th Invicta and I am a huge fan but this is by far the largest. Im a big guy at 6 foot / 250lbs and it still feels heavy on my arm. It is definitely a showy watch with a beautiful face. ITS NOT BLUE...more of a mother of pearl look. If you like a larger diameter watch, no one does them better than Invicta
on March 26, 2014
A long time Invicta fan, I've found myself collecting them over the years and occasionally giving them as gifts. From the Subqua line, Pro Diver, Reserve and the very cool Lupah's I've never had a problem of any significance other than stopping by the jeweler for a new battery or to have a bracelet band re-sized.

Although Invicta watches aren't what I would call "High End" ( Rolex, PatekPhilippe and so on) they sure look like they are. Invicta watches offer a great and eclectic look, stand out style and keep superb time. The inflated MSRP really isn't a fair assessment as Invicta sales are almost entirely web based. Well, such is the nature of Advertising and Marketing - despite this, Invicta offers great bang for your buck if you like their usually oversized styles.

I purchased the Reserve Chronograph when it was first released about five years ago and it's hands down my favorite watch. Unfortunately, the second hand broke and needed a repair. Repairs from Invicta take 90 days and if you're out of warrantee which I was you're out of luck as the repair costs exceed 20% of the retail value of the watch.

(Always take the five year extension you can buy this directly through Invicta now this watch does come with 5 year coverage)

With the cost of repair from my jeweler being both prohibitive and long - parts are back ordered and quite expensive. I opted to buy this watch for the second time, it's that stunning and fun to wear.

What is more, because this piece has been retired and is no longer manufactured it will retain a high value to die hard Invicta collectors and fans. Should you ever decide to sell it you should do quite well. As for this Invicta fan I can't imagine ever parting with this gorgeous watch at any price.

Invicta Quality Touches For This Watch:

* Built like a Tank

* Gorgeous sky blue Mother of Pearl face is unique and eye catching

* Great, solid build quality beautifully machined and finished

* High gloss metal compliments the matte finish

* Accurate

* True Swiss Movement

* Despite it's huge 50 mm size the watch is comfortable once you get used to the weight.

* Rubber strap not only looks great it forms to your wrist beautifully and compliments the overall aesthetic.

* Invicta signature packaging in their faux leather bright yellow box is a plus, as it serves for safe storage of your time piece not to mention it's a knock out presentation, the kind you would see in watches that are priced well over $1,000

No other watch in my collection gets as much attention as this model, it's a head turner. In searching for a new one the best price I found was on Amazon, no surprise here. If your looking for a watch that's big, bold and beautiful - you can't go wrong with the Invicta Reserve Chronograph.

Highest Recommendation
on May 30, 2013
I wouldn't purchase from Discount Watch company. The round piece on the right of the dial broke off after wearing it several times. Amazon stated since it was bought through a third-party you had to file a claim. Tried that they referred to me to Invicta. Invicta will repair for free however you pay to mail it, you have to pay $28.00 for return shipping and it can take up to 90 days. I haven't even owned the watch for 90 days yet! Buyer beware!!! I have purchased several Invictas before and did not expect this poor quality. Also purchased many times through Amazon didn't expect this to happen with a third-party vendor.
22 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 17, 2016
The best invicta a have so far. Very good quality and craftsmanship. Pairs good with my wedding band. Go ahead and buy you wont be disappointed.
on December 16, 2015
Very pretty and masculine watch at the same time. I'm a HUGE Invicta fan and love just about every style. Be forewarned, if you have a larger wrist above an 8.5", the bend of the watch may prove a little uncomfortable until the watch gets broken in a bit. Blue is more of a powder blue....
on December 1, 2016
The watch face doesn't look as good as it does in the picture.
The watch arrived to me not working.
I'm big (6'2") and this watch is too big for my arm.
But I'm sure it will look good on you.
on March 20, 2016
Nice statement piece! My husband loves Invicta and this one is now his favorite.