Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 6433 Reserve Collection Chronograph Blue Rubber Watch
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on December 27, 2012
I have had this watch now for about three weeks. I runs great and looks stunning provided that you like really large watches. I collect watches and have watches from Girard Perregaux to Casio. I only keep ones that look great and are supper accurate. The Invicta 6433 is one of these watches. I now have three Invicta because of the great deals on Amazon. The other two are the Night Owl Camouflage (Model# 10455) and the red band Sea Hunter (Model# 1691).

The Invicta Bolt is special in that it is a total eye catcher. I have had several people comment on the watch and ask me all kinds of question about it. The blue, black and Stainless Steal look fantastic. The watch is heavy and big but fits real comfortable on my 7 inch diameter wrist. The band is a nice soft and thick blue rubber that just feels great. The workmanship on the watch is flawless. What really stands out in my opinion is the black crown and pushers for the chronograph.

Is this watch worth the list price of $1795.00? Probably not but any thing close to a thousand dollars would be well worth the money. At $249.00 which I paid for it on Amazon, is an absolute steal.
on March 14, 2011
All I have to say is the picture does not do this watch justice. I promise, you will be completely satisfied with this Invicta Reserve Watch. It totally blew my mind when I opened the yellow box.
on August 27, 2016
Worst item i ever bought... I actually wear this watch 6-10 times. Still have plastic on the back of the watch. Guess what? The rubber strap is broken in 3 different places. 3 month after the purchase and off-course no return. At list got 20% back from Amazon... I have 4 watches from reserve collection and all of them is good except this one.... I guess Good bye invitcta.. no more purchase from you.
Stay away from them and dont buy any product from invicta
on July 11, 2013
Great quality for the money. Very heavy watch and keeps very accurate time. Probably would not recommend to someone with small wrists.
on December 26, 2014
Great looking watch at an affordable price. Arrived new with tags and fast shipping. Will purchase from buyer again
on January 27, 2015
very good price and good quality very good at all
on August 14, 2014