Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on November 8, 2012
There is something oddly mesmerizing about the all black Subaqua 6561. It's not only that it's big and chunky and so full of testosterone it'll make your beard grow faster. Nor that it weighs the same as a house. There is something else... something slightly sinister and extremely attractive about this baby that just makes it look better and badder than other big, black badass watches. When I'm not wearing it, I keep it secluded in the box it came in because my other watches are scared of it. That's how mean it is.
Maybe it's that everything on it looks like it's been fed with steroids. And I mean that in a positive way (by the way, don't do drugs, kids...) It's like a bodybuilder that's dressed up in a really nice, snug fitting suit. Hang on... make that a secret agent instead... in a suit... on a mission to - oh, I don't know... do something that requires the use of a watch, I guess... I digress, sorry.

Sure, I can't really tell the time too well if I'm looking at it from a weird angle in a dimly lit room. Sure, if I ever go diving with it, my left wrist will drag me to the bottom like a rock. Who cares? It's just a very nice watch. You should get yourself one. Especially if you can get a good discount, which shouldn't be too hard.
on January 23, 2014
I've owned this watch for several months now, and I love it to death. The watch is very heavy, so if you have small wrists, I would suggest passing on this. I know, it's awesome. Don't give me that look. I'm just trying to save you some pain.

Anyway, I noticed the sheer weight of this watch immediately, even when it was in the box. When I tried it on, I could feel my wrist being like "Yo, dude, what are you doing?" I promptly told it to stop being a baby, and before I knew it, I could barley feel this bad boy on my wrist. I will sometimes forget this thing is on, and have a mini heart attack, thinking I left it somewhere.

Anyway, this watch is awesome, and I would highly advise getting this if you want a manly watch.
on November 21, 2012
I love this watch! I knew I wanted it the first time I saw it advirtised. This is a huge watch folks, so if you have small wrists, forget about this watch. On the other hand, if you have a larger wrist and want a watch that makes a statement, this is the one. This was a Christmas present to myslef, and I am sure it will be my favorite off duty watch.
on June 10, 2012
Great watch, big and menacing, a true combat watch, I love the Invicta Noma IV's, i have three of them, the black, silver and gold all bought from Amazon who has the best prices and best and fastest delivery. This watch always gets attention and looks and feels good on the wrist despite being so big and heavy. If you buy a Noma IV you won't regret it.
on October 18, 2013
I bought this watch for my fiance's birthday and he LOVED it!!! He likes large watches and Invicta seems to make some of the largest. He gets so many compliments on his large silver one, I know he will get even more with this one. This is one manly watch!
on November 22, 2010
Just received by Invicta Subaqua Noma IV men's watch in the mail today. I'm not much of a watch collector, in fact this will be my one watch until it breaks, the watch it replaces I had for 9 years until it stopped working (a Nixon Don).

You know the watch is going to be big when the box it comes in weighs a few kilograms... and I wasn't disappointed. It really is massive. The face is big, the band is wide, but what really makes it seem massive is its thickness - about 20mm, it really sticks out from your arm. I'm hitting the gym tomorrow and prob won't bother working out my left arm, it will be getting enough exercise just from holding my watch up all day.

I think you need to be pretty confident to wear this watch, it will definitely get noticed. But thats the point. And it also tells the time.

The packaging looks great, a big aqua box with manuals, certificate etc all filled with what looks like white leather.

One thing I was a little disappointed about was the big arm on the watch which I presumed to be the seconds hand, is actually stationary all the time and is only used for the chronograph function. Hard to tell from the photos offered on the add, but not the end of the world.
on August 25, 2013
But I've owned it now for 2 weeks and I love it! I cannot even tell it is on my arm, other than everyone compliments me on it. Great transaction/vendor and fast shipping. Would definitely do business again with this merchant.
on September 28, 2013
Want a big watch, this one is huge!!
very heavy watch, i think it is the biggest of Invicta watches.

great watch witch great looks!!
on November 18, 2011
Looks good, packaged nicely. Watch band broke within the first six months (third time wearing it) and we had to send it back to get it fixed. They charged us for the shipping! $24.00 to ship!
on January 1, 2014
The watch is pretty cool, it is definitely a mans watch. The chunk of metal is heavy and it takes a while getting use to it. Astonishing art piece.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.