Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Top Contributor: Guitarson December 21, 2015
This in my second one. The first I bought one at Costco, for a bit over $200. One thing I must mention: The Band is Rubber, and the belt straps lasted about 2 years of daily use, the band itself lasted about four years of daily use. I tried to get another band, they cost about $100. I waited, I saw it for $158. on Amazon and I just had to buy it again.
Now I have two. The one I bought in 2009 is still working, it just doesn't have a Band.
This watch is awesome, it is a eye catcher.
on May 24, 2015
So far so good:)))really men's watch, nice and heavy, right on time delivery, am happy and I hope to buy more watches from Invicta, thank you for your good service people
review imagereview image
8 people found this helpful
on August 24, 2015
This is a huge and gorgeous watch. I wear it every day and get a lot of lookers and compliments. The band does lack quality, but has not broken as others have described although it is splitting it has not broken through. I do have callouses on my wrist and hand from wearing it. It took a bit to get used to, but it is part of me now.
on September 5, 2013
I own several Invicta Mens watches and this recent purchase was right up there with the quality of others..

one problems was that I didn't receive the warranty paper work and warranty number to register the product. but outside of that the

price was excellent and the shipping time was great..hopefully i can get the warranty paper work issue resolved quickly..
3 people found this helpful
on February 4, 2016
This watch is a MONSTER. Working in sales it deff gets noticed. Chronograph is on point as well. Only issue is it doesn't fit under the cuff of your shirt.. Def recommend the seller. Excellent quality and the shipping was lightening fast. Texas to Jersey in a day...C'mon.. Can't beat it.
on November 3, 2016
Beautiful watch!! My husband gets compliments every time he wears it!
on May 11, 2013
I love this watch.. it is a great investment and purchased at the huge discount will allow me to find similar time pieces like this one... simply unique and awesome!
4 people found this helpful
on January 11, 2014
This watch was a gift. The recipient loves it and states he has received many positive comments about the watch. I'm satisfied with it.
on August 16, 2016
Great addition to my collection
on December 27, 2013
Got this watch as a Christmas gift, WOW, what a watch, big, but sleek, with a style to it.
Sits comfortable on the wrist and is an eye catcher.
The diamond in my Invicta collection so far.
You will want to wear this watch everyday and knowing me, I probably will