BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on April 7, 2017
Nice looking watch. It really has great weight, color, and function. My only complaint is the watch band. It is extremely difficult to adjust, with no instructions on how to properly adjust the band. The band is so large that Invicta surely knows adjustments/removal of link in band are needed, and there is no instructing tutorial, information available. I managed to make the adjustments needed for watch band to fit, however, a proper method of instructions is warranted for any watch around this price range. Anyway, other than that, watch looks great.
on March 9, 2017
I wanted to like this watch, I really did. Online it looks like its metal but after looking at some reviews its a rubber. So I bought it, received it and was not impressed. The rubber band is mixed with plastic and seems very cheap, worse than Casio. For an Invicta I was expecting something a lot better, but I guess for the price of $80 how much can you really hope for. Retail tag says $695.00 HA HA.
on May 12, 2011
Bottom line...very nice watch, well made, heavy and at a great price. Highly recommended.

1.) The pictures are a bit misleading. They show a very black watch face, when in reality it has hues of navy blue and brown in the face, with gold and white numbers and hands. Depending upon the angle it's viewed, it can be any combination. It actually adds some elegance to the watch, and although not what I expected, I do like it.

2.) The band is very nice. If you have smaller wrists, this band is for you, because of the bracelet style closure, which prevents the watch from turning on the wrist. Typing on a computer, you may have a little bit of a pinch on the underside of the closure.

3.) Luminesence: Other pictures posted show a very bright vewing of the watch face in dark conditions. I do not find them bright at all. Another picture showed what appeared to be a backlight function, which doesn't exist on this watch.

Overall, I don't think the views of the watch were true to life, but it is still a very attractive watch, and I am very pleased with it.
on August 11, 2015
Smart looking watch with a unique band and an excellent build quality. Excellent for business or casual. Would highly recommend !!!
review image review image review image
on August 6, 2017
I own numerous invicta's. This is my second of this model. 1st one jeweler broke stem when changing battery. Sent back and cost $110 to fix so bought this one for less then fixing other told them to keep it. This one Only lasted about a month and won't keep time, hand won't turn so won't be buying another one. Very disappointed as this is a very well looking watch that feels like it's well made but basically a paper weight.
on July 12, 2016
Bought this watch for our son for Christmas this past year. Did not run right out of the box. Took it to local jeweler to replace battery. Ran for less than a day. Took it back to jeweler to try another battery. Still did not work. Jeweler even tried to clean it and make it work. After 6 months and several more trips to the jeweler, it still does not work. Return policy after the holidays lasted till end of January. We are stuck with this piece of junk. Don't buy a watch online. Buy from a reputable brick and mortar jeweler. Giving this review 1 star because I can't give it zero.
on August 24, 2015
My husband LOVES this watch and he owns many Invicta's. The band is prefect for everyday wear... It's lightweight, doesn't scuff, and simply looks awesome. He's also a big guy... 6'3, 325lbs, athletic, with big wrists and we had to adjust off 2 links. Highly recommended!
on June 11, 2017
Being a watch guy, I usually wear all my watches individually at different occasions. But since I purchased the Invicta 6713...I've been loving this watch and wearing it almost if not all the time. It's comfortable, stylish and very durable. It's my favorite watch by far. Great deal for a great quality watch!
on December 2, 2016
This handsom watch is a gift for christmas. Its large an not a wimp. And a great price. We have shopped around for an invicta watch an I must say Amazon sellers have the best price. Better then Evine live an brick an morter stores..
on August 18, 2015
For the price you can't beat this watch, feels great on the wrist, was very easy to adjust the size, keeps great time... they say the retail is $795, maybe $750 in yen...

For $100 purchase price it is a solid watch, I needed it for a daily watch since I keep banging my high end watches and scratching the crystal, and for that purpose it is doing a bang up job... I would recommend, but remember you get what you pay for.

I would of given it 5 stars if it was actually a $795 watch.