Truck Season Automotive HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 12, 2011
Bottom line...very nice watch, well made, heavy and at a great price. Highly recommended.

1.) The pictures are a bit misleading. They show a very black watch face, when in reality it has hues of navy blue and brown in the face, with gold and white numbers and hands. Depending upon the angle it's viewed, it can be any combination. It actually adds some elegance to the watch, and although not what I expected, I do like it.

2.) The band is very nice. If you have smaller wrists, this band is for you, because of the bracelet style closure, which prevents the watch from turning on the wrist. Typing on a computer, you may have a little bit of a pinch on the underside of the closure.

3.) Luminesence: Other pictures posted show a very bright vewing of the watch face in dark conditions. I do not find them bright at all. Another picture showed what appeared to be a backlight function, which doesn't exist on this watch.

Overall, I don't think the views of the watch were true to life, but it is still a very attractive watch, and I am very pleased with it.
14 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on March 9, 2017
I wanted to like this watch, I really did. Online it looks like its metal but after looking at some reviews its a rubber. So I bought it, received it and was not impressed. The rubber band is mixed with plastic and seems very cheap, worse than Casio. For an Invicta I was expecting something a lot better, but I guess for the price of $80 how much can you really hope for. Retail tag says $695.00 HA HA.
on December 2, 2016
This handsom watch is a gift for christmas. Its large an not a wimp. And a great price. We have shopped around for an invicta watch an I must say Amazon sellers have the best price. Better then Evine live an brick an morter stores..
on January 2, 2016
Heavy. Even so it's a nice watch and eye catcher Good build quality. It came with a 1 year warranty and when I registered it with Invicta that went to a 5 year warranty.

Overall, I'm very pleased with this watch.

Edit. I've smacked this watch face into several things because of it's size and it's sustained no damage to the crystal. Which surprised me.
on July 12, 2016
Bought this watch for our son for Christmas this past year. Did not run right out of the box. Took it to local jeweler to replace battery. Ran for less than a day. Took it back to jeweler to try another battery. Still did not work. Jeweler even tried to clean it and make it work. After 6 months and several more trips to the jeweler, it still does not work. Return policy after the holidays lasted till end of January. We are stuck with this piece of junk. Don't buy a watch online. Buy from a reputable brick and mortar jeweler. Giving this review 1 star because I can't give it zero.
on March 26, 2014
Its really cool looking... big and rugged looking... looks great on my wrist. Band links can be easily removed using a jewelers screw driver. No special tool needed like some other bands. The only weird thing I did not like was when I peeled off the clear film protector on the back of the watch it left some of the adhesive. I could not remove it and it left a tacky feeling; however, it seems to be wearing off a little every day.
on August 20, 2015
So far I like this watch. I set the time and it has kept great time for me. I wish I would have ordered two more for my wedding party when they were on the discounted price. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I had some issues keeping the pin in after taking a link out.
on August 18, 2015
For the price you can't beat this watch, feels great on the wrist, was very easy to adjust the size, keeps great time... they say the retail is $795, maybe $750 in yen...

For $100 purchase price it is a solid watch, I needed it for a daily watch since I keep banging my high end watches and scratching the crystal, and for that purpose it is doing a bang up job... I would recommend, but remember you get what you pay for.

I would of given it 5 stars if it was actually a $795 watch.
on June 5, 2015
This item came defective from factory. Right now it just stoped workin. Just old junk.
4 people found this helpful
on October 26, 2016
My husband loves Invicta and has,other watches but when he saw this his eyes lite up....he loves it, I personally love how large it is on his wrist great for a tall man!