Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on December 23, 2015
I bought the Invicta 5127 for myself, and this 6912 for my fiancé when they were on sale around my birthday. We are both very pleased with the beautiful time pieces! Both are absolutely gorgeous watches.

Both of us have pretty small wrists so I had to take several links out of the bands. I purchased a tool here on Amazon for around $5 and did both bands myself with ease even though I had never done so before.

I remember reading from other reviewers that this watch was big enough that it could be worn as a mens watch. I would disagree with this! I have VERY tiny wrists. On my 5127 I had to remove HALF of the band to get it to fit. However, with this watch, I felt it looked to feminine to pass as a mens watch. I had originally planned to choose between the 6912 and the 5127 for myself and return to other one. I absolutely LOVED the big bold numbers on this watch. Even though the face is considerably smaller than the 5127, this watch was easier to read due to the big bold numbers.

Not that it really matters, but both of our watches came in the Black Invicta box. I really prefer the black box, but thought I would mention it since the Amazon photo shows it with the yellow box.

In the end, I decided this watch was too feminine for me, but too nice (and a great deal with the sale) to return. If made a very nice, just because, gift for my fiancé and we both enjoy wearing our attractive time pieces when we go out.
on July 13, 2015
I love this watch. I wanted a substantial, attractive two-toned watch and this certainly fits the bill. I also like that it has a longer band to accommodate my larger wrist and still allows plenty of room so that I can stack bracelets next to it. I would highly recommend this watch to others. If you don't need the longer length, you can have links removed to accommodate your wrist size.
on February 10, 2013
I bought this watch because I wanted a large dial with easy to read numerals because most women's watches are too small and many come without all the numerals, making it difficult to tell the right time. This Evicta was advertised as a women's watch, but it is large enough to be worn by a man. It seems quite sturdy and I can certainly tell the time now! My wrist is perhaps a bit larger than most women's but the band was so large I had to have 4 links removed, and probably should have had 5.
on August 26, 2011
This watch has a shiny 8 1/2 inch stainless steel band.The face is 1 inch in diameter not counting the gold circle around the face.The face section sits 1/4 inch high from your arm.This is a thick good looking watch.
This watch looks large on my almost 8 inch wrist.Had my husband put it on his arm and it looked feminine and small.
If you are a lady that likes a large sporty yet somewhat dressy watches,this one is for you.
on December 25, 2012
Well I just got it so I can't comment on reliability but Invicta makes quality stuff @ a value price. The size & look R very nice and the weight is baby bear all the way-- just right, not cheap-feeling light but not 2 heavy. Very attractive...the images were spot on. 2 tone watches in this price category scare me as gold-tone tends to wear down over time-- my Tag that cost 10X more did. Gr8 value in my opinion!
on June 28, 2015
So happy I brought this watch, it is just the right size. I didn't want t watch with a small face and I also a watch with numbers big enough to read. This watch has what I was looking for. I am happy with my purchase.
on August 1, 2010
This is a great deal on this watch; Kohl's sells this watch for $300! The face was a little bigger than I thought but it turns out I can see it better. I had to have the band reduced in size even though I have large wrist. A lot of department stores sell this brand and will remove links for free. It shipped fast, got here a couple of days sooner than stated and was in very good condition. I highly recommend this watch.
on January 11, 2014
I do like this watch and wear it for everday use. I did, however, expect to be able to read the time in the dark. The hands are barely visible and the numbers don't show up at all. I had a similar Invicta that was far superior to this one.
on June 10, 2016
GOOD PRODUCT
on December 28, 2012
The watch arrived promptly in solid packaging...easy to set time and date...wrist band considerably too large for my wrist, but plenty of removable links for a perfect fit...large face makes for easy reading, yet not too cumbersome for a smaller woman.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.