Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 16, 2014
What a stunning watch! The rose gold against the white is fun and beautifully elegant at the same time. It's a big watch and heavy (which I like even though I'm small) so it's very impressive on your arm. I've received many compliments on it and it's one of the best fashion purchases I've made all year. Thank you so much!
One person found this helpful
on April 14, 2016
Beautiful
on July 31, 2014
Excellent purchase
on November 2, 2014
Nice! Beautiful.... I loved it
on December 7, 2014
Gorgeous. Complex but casual. Wear it all summer long. Get lots of compliments on it. The band can stain easily, so be careful about rubbing it against new blue jeans for example.
on October 28, 2013
What a great watch! Beautiful and well worth the money. Big and chunky just what I like in a watch.
One person found this helpful
on September 28, 2015
Wife loves it.
on August 22, 2014
Love, love, love this watch! Arrived on time and as described. Beautiful!
on January 13, 2012
This watch is big and it is an eye catcher. It is beautiful and next to my Rolex and Tags, it is my favorite. Many many compliments and it is fashionable. Expensive but not paying full retail price really caught my eye. I absolutely love watches and would have every Invicta I could afford.
on September 15, 2010
A very handsome watch which ilicits many compliments though its a bit heavy, I still love it.
|11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.