Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 565 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 613 reviews
on July 30, 2015
As is clear from all the customer photos and videos of this watch all over the internet, it's incredibly beautiful. Invicta blue is one of the most beautiful colors I've ever come across, and it looks stunning on this watch. I'm not a big gold person, but it just *works* here, especially when paired with all the blue. The large face and thick case gave me pause when first placing my order, but once on the wrist it is extraordinarily comfortable (even on a smaller 6.75 inch wrist). Most of the polyurethane straps I've had on watches have felt cheap, even if they've proved to be durable. This strap is different; it imparts a feeling of high quality, and makes one feel secure knowing this strap is what's keeping their watch attached to the wrist. It feels great.

However, there are some problems. First, unlike what is advertised, this is NOT a Swiss quartz movement. Instead, what this watch has is a "Swiss Parts Movement." To many this won't mean anything. Yet, there is an important difference. A Swiss movement is made with Swiss parts, in Switzerland, by the Swiss, according to Swiss quality control processes (the most stringent in the world). When you buy a Swiss movement, you buy the best in the world. The only guarantee you receive with a "Swiss Parts Movement," on the other hand, is that it's made with Swiss parts. The assembly, fitting, etc. can be done by anyone, anywhere in the world, not necessarily (and infrequently) according to the same stringent quality control processes in place in Switzerland. You can use the best parts in the world, but if you don't assemble them properly, they won't work well together.

Second, the build quality is fairly poor. [To clarify, my favorite watch in my collection is my Invicta Grand Diver (3045), so please don't think I have anything against Invicta, or that I'm picking on them—I'm just trying to be honest.] The crown isn't screw down, which was advertised, but it spins freely even when pushed down all the way. I've never had a push-style crown spin so freely, which makes me nervous about the water resistance (something I didn't test myself, but is reportedly terrible). The bezel rocks up and down, which causes a very audible clicking noise (keep in mind, this is while the bezel has gone unmoved in position indicated on the face). This makes me nervous that the bezel mechanism might break, causing the bezel to either fall off or not work as intended. Finally, the mineral crystal is very weak. As mentioned, my favorite watch in my collection is my Invicta Grand Diver, and this watch has been my daily for the last 2.5 years. This watch also has mineral crystal, and despite all the knocks, smashes, drops, and smacks I've put it through over the last couple years (I'm VERY rough on my watches), it has remained virtually unfazed. Sure, there are a couple minor scratches (which is expected after all this abuse), but the crystal has remained intact. The crystal on this 6983, however, isn't anywhere near the same caliber as what's on my Grand Diver. After very *lightly* bumping the face against some *glass* (not something hard or sharp, like metal or rock), there were three very detectable chips on the face. In my opinion, that is inexcusable, even for mineral crystal.

This is a beautiful watch, but if you want something other than the watch equivalent of a "garage queen," then I would look elsewhere. I certainly will be.
on September 14, 2015
I needed a nice watch to go out and swim with. This watch is beautiful. all the compliments i get from wearing this is also great. I feel confident with this. Its a good weight, its actually pretty heavy but i like the feeling of it. took awhile to get used to it but this watch has been in the pool and no water issues. It does glow in the dark but wish it was more brighter glow to it. I love the wrist strap because i don't need to pay money to get the links removed cause they aren't any so this will fit any wrist. I got this back on sale for 58$ and best money ive spent on a watch.

Pros:
looks beautiful
heavy
easy to set up time/date
colors are beautiful
universal wristband ( can fit anyone)
tons of compliments
waterproof
glows in dark

cons:
wish the glow in the dark was more brighter

overall: i was skeptical about getting this brand after reading some reviews but i love this watch and probably gonna buy more from this brand as gifts =)
on May 29, 2017
This is my 4th Invicta watch. I have only had it about about two weeks and have had 2 people stop me and ask me about it. I also have a similar model that has a light colored face and bezel. Love the weight and the poly strap is easy to clean.
on April 18, 2016
Opened the beautiful box to find this watch looking exactly as I'd hoped. It's EXTREMELY well made, and equally as stunning...I had numerous compliments within literally minutes of wearing. People are really drawn to this watch, excellent conversation starter. I will say it is a little thick, but it's nothing too offputting. Overall, excellent product, totally satisfied. I'll be sure to purchase more from Invicta through Amazon in the future.
on August 12, 2015
The band came apart while taking the watch off. I am very disappointed as I was going to begin a collection of Invicta watches. This broke clasp greatly diminishes my faith in the quality of the product line.
on January 21, 2014
I purchased two of these watches to give to my children as gifts on my wedding day (They're both boys, 19 and 20 y/o). My 19 y/o has extremely large hands (we're talking that he can hold a basketball in one hand with no problems), and big wrists. This made buying affordable and fashionable watches for him rather difficult previously. And thankfully my 20 y/o loves the look and feel of a large "manly" watch. I can say that when I opened the package and saw these watches in person, I was more than pleased! The weight and size of these are magnificent, and the true beauty really radiates with this watch. Even my fiance had to admit that this was a sharp looking watch, and he's not a fan of extremely large watches (or gold), but he was pleased when he saw these beauties. Please be aware that the weight of these watches are not your typical light weight, when you have this watch on, you will be aware that it is on your wrist. This is a man's watch lol. At this point, I feel I can't provide any review regarding their lasting performance, as they are hidden away for now until my wedding day (March 15, 2014) but if anything negative happens to occur once my boys start wearing these, I will be sure to post an update.
on October 8, 2015
The "18k gold plated stainless steel case" has either a plating so thin that the gold easily rubs off or the case is actually anodized with yellow dye.

It feels and looks cheap.

It's also very heavy. It's so heavy that it caused my wrist to ache after a couple of hours of wearing.

I returned this watch.
on September 8, 2016
The small hand is stuck and will not move forward. Broken :(
on April 12, 2017
I am not sure what all of the negative reviews where about. The watch looks amazing. It was worth the money in my opinion.
on August 14, 2017
A wesome watch but the band should be blue. The Black van does not look quite right.